Summer Give-A-Way Contest (Optional Prize)

This is the coolest post count giveaway thread I've ever seen. Peter, I'm extending to you a half off coupon. I will refund half of the cost of your next Fiddleback. Please just let myself or Phillip know when/if that happens and how much to send to you.

Thank you for doing this.

This is the coolest post count giveaway thread I've ever seen. Peter, I'm extending to you a half off coupon. I will refund half of the cost of your next Fiddleback. Please just let myself or Phillip know when/if that happens and how much to send to you.

Thank you for doing this.

Wow Andy, this is by no means necessary however it is most generous & considerate of you to make this offer. While I have been primarily focused on slimming down my collection, truth be known I have been drawn to some of your recent work, which has been quite tempting. I'll give it some serious thought and will let you guys know if/when I pull the trigger. Of course, now you have me thinking about a possible future event. Something that would hopefully create a bump in your support of the veterans group you currently contribute to every week "Give Us Paws". ;)

You are most welcome !

Last edited:
Back