Summer Plans?

JK Knives

Anyone have anything interesting planned for the Summer? With Connie going on overnight shift for the remodel, she can't take any time off until August, so nothing going on here.

Probably just around-the-house stuff, honey-do projects. My mom will probably also have some things to do at her place. Remember that retaining wall we built last year? We have to landscape it this year...

Living! No concrete plans made but in light of recent events I have realized that I need to just get out and do what makes me happy! Lots of weekend motorcycle trips. Lots of bicycle riding, hiking and hopefully some kayaking. Maybe coming down to the JK shop for a photo session and some good old fashioned conversation.

Oh and speaking of concrete I will be putting in a sidewalk to connect my driveway in front of the house to my patio out back with a branch to my shed.

Classes, Vegas for the NDA Dart Tourney, Blade, trip to Sudbury to meet with Tennessee Squires, working the PMC TT Races, and finally the Jack Daniels BBQ in October.

Other than that - nuthin' much.

best

mqqn

where to Mykel?

my only concrete plan for the summer is going to Blade Show in Atlanta.
if anyone is there, I'll be easy to find at table 8DD again, helping a buddy sell his wares.

Once again, my plans to go to Blade have been thwarted. Oh well, maybe next year...

Motorcycles and canoes. I was going to plan a little vacation but looks like I'm going to have to save for a trip to Texas. My step daughter is going to join the Ohio air national guard so the tribe will have to go to boot camp graduation. Probably won't be till the fall.

which route are you taking once you leave STL?
55 up to 90, or 70 across Mo, then cutting up to catch 80 at Lincoln or Grand Island?
I work in Topeka, Ks, if you want to stop for a meal, coffee, and/or a beer.

Thanks for posting your route. That’s an epic drive. Please post pics when you can. I’m seriously jealous.

When I left Benning back in ‘89, I took the route to Bellingham, WA then the ferry up to Haines finally into Wainwright. Got down to -50 after leaving Haines Junction. Wow, how I’d love to do that drive again!

Thanks for posting your route. That’s an epic drive. Please post pics when you can. I’m seriously jealous.

When I left Benning back in ‘89, I took the route to Bellingham, WA then the ferry up to Haines finally into Wainwright. Got down to -50 after leaving Haines Junction. Wow, how I’d love to do that drive again!
when i drove down to benning i drove thrpugh canada too a one lane highway thrpugh british columbia hoping it wasnt the one i drove up. It was entered on I5 and drove to my parents hpuse in oregon stayed there a few days then cut between the rockies and the sierras i think they are. It was a nice drive

Back