Add to your growing collection at $199. *SOLD*

akR2p8M.jpg

aD6NIsa.jpg

Rw6Ujv5.jpg

hTQpHIY.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
I like my new Farm Knife so much, I decided to take a stab at this Farmcatta! :thumbsup:

Hopefully nobody has grabbed it. EMS.

Hope you get it Kiteman! I just got my first one about 1 month ago! Love it!!!
Good luck.
Thanks, George! I figured I better grab it while the grabbing is good. Or at least try. I almost went for a Cherokee Rose, but the Farmcatta won out.

I'm watching my inbox like a hawk, haha.

Thanks, George! I figured I better grab it while the grabbing is good. Or at least try. I almost went for a Cherokee Rose, but the Farmcatta won out.

I'm watching my inbox like a hawk, haha.
As I understand it the Farmcatta hasn’t been offered for quit a while. Ms Yangdu is the best. When I asked her to make some Giant AKB’s I also asked if she could have some Farmcattas made? She thought both were a good idea. She sold out of the giant AKB’s and this might be the last Farmcatta. Hopefully it’s still available as I understand Nepal is going through a terrible time right now. I believe they’re in lockdown again making it terrible for the economy there!

Prayers for Nepal!!!

We went thru quite a while there where no new knives were getting listed at all. It's been great to get a chance at some of these.

I'm very glad to have scored that Farm Knife, it really is a wonderful blade.

Got the DD! Stoked to try this one out!

Last edited:
We went thru quite a while there where no new knives were getting listed at all. It's been great to get a chance at some of these.

I'm very glad to have scored that Farm Knife, it really is a wonderful blade.

Got the DD! Stoked to try this one out!
Kiteman I’m sorry I guess I overlooked you got the DD on the Farmcatta! Super happy for you my friend! Another great score!!

Kiteman I’m sorry I guess I overlooked you got the DD on the Farmcatta! Super happy for you my friend! Another great score!!
Thank you very much, George! I am very excited to get it!

I took the FK out today and was trimming some cedar branches above my head and was wishing for something a little bit lighter. The Farmcatta should be just the ticket! :thumbsup:

Thank you very much, George! I am very excited to get it!

I took the FK out today and was trimming some cedar branches above my head and was wishing for something a little bit lighter. The Farmcatta should be just the ticket! :thumbsup:
They are lighter and more “machete” like, in my opinion. However I’ve only owned one for roughly a month. Plenty of others that definitely have more “user” experience than me. You’ll love it!

The long handle on the F'cata is really nice because you can choke down on the handle and get plenty of reach. Mine has a lanyard hole so I can also use that for some added security gripping it down there. I think you'll love it!

The long handle on the F'cata is really nice because you can choke down on the handle and get plenty of reach. Mine has a lanyard hole so I can also use that for some added security gripping it down there. I think you'll love it!
Thanks very much! I'm super stoked to get it!

Post comments when it arrives please!
Hey George!
I got the Farmcatta a couple of days ago, but have not tried it out yet.

It's a touch smaller than I thought it would be, but I'm looking forward to doing some work with it soon. I also feel like I want the handle to fit me better, but am reserving judgement for after I use it a bit.

Hey George!
I got the Farmcatta a couple of days ago, but have not tried it out yet.

It's a touch smaller than I thought it would be, but I'm looking forward to doing some work with it soon. I also feel like I want the handle to fit me better, but am reserving judgement for after I use it a bit.
Yep. I like it but the Farm Knife is my favorite of the 2.

Back