AgegQLH.jpg

bH9pyFF.jpg

jcDwMwP.jpg

weMPuNW.jpg

7m0F1Zq.jpg

hgq18k6.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Bawanna made the beautiful purple heart wooden display!
Price $55 *SOLD*

iNh4yEA.jpg

gQV5TZ7.jpg

BjqYKZG.jpg

Last edited:
That stand is actually designed to stand vertically, take up less space on a shelf etc. I didn't even try it horizontally but it seems like it would work well that way too.
The concept was to be able to display with or without the sheath. In the sheath it's still a conversation piece and you can then take the knife out and display all the wonderfulness of an HI knife.

$55 is a good price for that stand. Purpleheart is very expensive even in raw form. Where I live it's sold by the pound. Last time I checked it was $5 a pound, and that was years ago.

I'd buy the stand myself, but I already have some purpleheart and I like to do my own woodworking.

EMS purple heart tarwar stand by bawanna for my Tarwar!

Got the done deal!
Thank you Yangdu and Bawanna!

Last edited:
OMG!

conan11 conan11

You just made a crazy good deal there. I have a small stock of purple and red heart and thats some killer beautiful wood! You almost need carbide to cut it! In fact thats what I use. That Tarwar looks fantastic on it sir! So well done esp on them end grain parts! Crazy beautiful Bawanna! Enlighten me..has the Tarwar sold? I have one already but thats one that you would expect a gladiator to bring to the pit!

Back