• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sunfish Pattern Auto for sale

Lately I got the idea to make old pocket knife patterns into autos. This is my version of a sunfish pattern.

Blade is 2-7/8in long made of Delbert Ealy tornado pattern damascus. Blade is 3/4in wide and .100 thick. Front and rear bolsters are Don Hanson III Herringbone pattern Damascus. Scales are Amber Jigged bone.
The liners, screws and latch are fully fileworked. The backbar has 2 elephant ivory inlays that have also been fileworked to match the rest of the pattern of the backbar. The rear bolster has been fileworked into a shell pattern. The liners have been anodized a dark purple/bronze color. Titanium leaf spring that has also been anodized blue. Overall length is 6-7/8in.
Price is $875
Thaks for looking,
CHuck

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have to compliment you on this knife. Even though I don't collect autos because of their illegal status in my state, I still admire the beauty of this knife you made. To me, your knife seems to be part influenced by Don Hanson III and Steigerwalt. As you well know, that's real good company when it comes to classy autos!;)

that is just awesome. All the parts of the design really come together as a whole. Classic.

That is incredible. The sunfish is becoming my favorite pattern. I wish I could afford it, but am not even close. Keep up the great work. I love seeing your autos.

Three years ago, the second post would have been SOLD. What a fine piece of craftsmanship !!

Be well
Floyd

Back