Sunsets and such :)

Thanks Pokey and Dakrusier. It was a powerful moment, though like many beautiful things in nature, it did not last long.

That is the only bad part about it. . . At least you actually got it on film!

The cool thing about sunrises and sunsets is that they are different in some way every day of your life. No two are ever exactly the same, so try not to miss a single one and really appreciate the ones away from home or while in different parts of the world. I wish there was a way to know when to have a camera handy to capture every single sunset that was stunning or unique in some way. You'd have one heck of a photo album!!!

The other crazy thing is we could all be watching the same sunset at the same time, but our perspectives on that particular sunset would be unique to each of us!

Each sunrise and sunset is, in a way... our own.

eta: Now if we could just make the sunrises start a little later in the day, I wouldn't miss half of 'em!!!:D:D:D

Last edited:
Just came across a couple more pics while arranging things on my backup drive.

IMG_0016.jpgIMG_0017.jpg

Whenever I go out for a run after work, I always have my phone with me. There are many times that I'm glad I do. Tuesday night was no exception, I love the way that the sun looked over the bean field.

Whenever I go out for a run after work, I always have my phone with me. There are many times that I'm glad I do. Tuesday night was no exception, I love the way that the sun looked over the bean field.

Gotta love Ohio sunsets.

Found these helping with some homework last night and thought of this thread

Sunset at the end of the Kalalau trail, Kauai from last Sunday

Kauai13161_zps2584ff84.jpg

I spent my Sunday with a large group of friends on the river. I jumped around from boat to boat throughout the day and had a few more beers than I really needed, but that's what river days are for. :D As we were heading back to the docks to start up the BBQ for dinner, I noticed the sunset and it was too pretty of a view to pass up.

Back