Super CAK

Hello everyone,I've been lukring around for the past few weeks and been wanting to buy either a 18"+ CAK or the super cak,but it seems they are always sold within minutes,how patient do you have to be to actually get one?

Well,since im not the only one here right now,how much more performance can i get out of 17-18"+ CAK vs Super CAK?Chopping,durability etc.

Well,since im not the only one here right now,how much more performance can i get out of 17-18"+ CAK vs Super CAK?Chopping,durability etc.

Surprisingly, a couple inches and a few ounces can make a big difference in chopping performance. It all depends on how big a person you are and what you plan on doing with it. If you are a smaller person and plan on hiking with your khukuri or doing alot of chopping, it will not make sense to carry a 20" behemoth when you can more easily and effectively use a 16' or 18" model. There will be negligible difference in durability. All our CAK's are built tough as nails.

I emailed Auntie earlier today and she said theres a 17.5" in stock,do you know by chance how much it would be?175 as says on the HI site or higher?

I did,havent got a reply yet.

Patience Grasshoppa! :D

14.jpg

She's probably asleep and will reply tomorrow.

More like grasshoppa on crack...I WANT MAH HANDS ON ONE OF THESE BEASTS!

First you must be learn to be able to snatch the pebble from my hand.....
Only then can you be deemed worthy.

[youtube]gASY7Lj5GPQ[/youtube]

More like grasshoppa on crack...I WANT MAH HANDS ON ONE OF THESE BEASTS!

Me want Kookeekreeeeeee!
kukri.png

Take it easy there Ramil. By next week (hm...sometimes on Sunday Auntie would surprise you!) you will have plenty of Chuckie coming.

Kinda,nothing that i didnt know already,common sense mostly,funny thing is i got a scar bigger than either ones shown there,but its not from a cut...

Good Ramil. I'm always bringing it up to folks getting their first just to hopefully add an awareness. I don't know everyone's affinity/ability with blades and with the khukuri design being so different, I like to encourage everyone to give it a read at least once. Looking forward to your thoughts on your new khuk.

I'd say my ability with blades is above average,i used to train with a couple guys from SWAT,some ex military,got to know them a bit better and they taught me a few things with weapons,I have 2 other khuks,a cheap indian one and the CS one,hopefully i can snag the real thing and actually get to have some fun with it.

Back