Super CQC 15

As a CQC 15 is my EDC, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Emerson has a Super CQC 15 on their webpage.

I ordered mine today. My 15 will remain my working EDC, and the Super will go into “out and about” EDC carry, along with my Super Commander.

Even with the numerous Hinderers, CRKs, Benchmades and Spydercos I am most fortunate to possess, when push comes to shove, an Emerson is what usually goes into my pocket. And it’s more likely than not my 15.

Has anyone else ordered one?

Love my 15 and mini-15...this is going to be a big 'un!

Yes, I had a Super 8 and it is one of the rare Emersons I let go of.

Nothing wrong with it, just have too many knives.

I need to get an XHD 15 whenever I can, but who knows when one will come up. The Super will do nicely for now.

I've actually been trying to get my hands on a super CQC15 for awhile now. If anyone would like to sell theirs and it has a plain edge, I'd be willing to pay top dollar (depending on quality)

I cant imagine pulling out a super 15 in the workplace, i carry a 7 as an everyday work knife and get embarrassed because it seems so big. As a stay in the pocket all day defensive knife, im sure a super 15 would be a comfort however.

I cant imagine pulling out a super 15 in the workplace, i carry a 7 as an everyday work knife and get embarrassed because it seems so big. As a stay in the pocket all day defensive knife, im sure a super 15 would be a comfort however.

It just depends on the workplace. Some work outdoors and need a longer blade to get through more material with just 1 cut. I personally prefer larger knives about 4" of blade length.
I have a Shirogorov 111, ZT0600, and Spyderco Tatanka that I carry regularly so large size and weight honestly don't matter to me.

If anyone is willing to part with their super CQC15, please let me know.

Very nicely done - and wonderful photos!

I've had my eyes peeled for an XHD15...one day, one will surface with my name on it hopefully. Nice to see them all together.

Back