Super CQC8 ?

I am looking for a Super CQC8 and was offered one NIB with sticker and a manufacture date of 2014.
Box is a little tattered on the ends but knife is mint. I know they are discontinued and went for about $300 when they were available what would be a fair price now
Thanks in advance

Used Emerson prices are sometimes all over the lot - from bargains to gouging on some models and variants. IOW, it's what a willing seller will let it go for and a willing buyer will pay. Sorry that response was not of much help.

However, I can share that Emerson boxes have come in all sorts of condition. There was even a joke running around that f the box was at least partially crushed that the knife could be a counterfeit! A little safe rash on the box edges shouldn't hurt value IMO.

I was pretty excited to find a gently used Super Commander for $200 in 2018. When I see Supers (various models) pop up on the Exchange, they're generally $200-$300.

I think 250 is probably a good price, 200 is a steal, and 300 is a little high. I bought and sold one a couple years ago for 200 or 225 and given the time that’s passed a little north of there is probably about right.

I will say...I expected to love it but didn’t. The proportions didn’t feel quite right to me the way Emersons usually do.

Back