Super polished edges

I've seen some amazing work here on Bladeforums but haven't seen it consolidated or anything, so I'm starting this thread [emoji106] so post up photos/videos of your edges! Freehand or jig system like the Edge Pro or WEPS.

IMG_20160304_175226-X2.jpg
IMG_20160420_153327-X2.jpg
Wow that looks incredible

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

I'm not so good with these type of pics but done on a work sharp
Zt 350

Zt 801

I'm looking to update my tools to make life a little easier. Right now I've just been doing sandpaper or the Edge Pro. I am looking to upgrade and finally get a Wicked Edge. Can you guys tell me what's the latest "version" of it out there? Gen 3? Thanks a lot.

I'm looking to update my tools to make life a little easier. Right now I've just been doing sandpaper or the Edge Pro. I am looking to upgrade and finally get a Wicked Edge. Can you guys tell me what's the latest "version" of it out there? Gen 3? Thanks a lot.

Yes gen 3 is the latest

Yes gen 3 is the latest

Thanks! Just making sure. Time to upgrade to the 21st century lol.

You just did my Busse SOB last week along with some of my brother's knives...I can't wait to get that back in-hand to see the difference...your work is awesome. Will post pics here to boast the awesome edges.

I believe that's a Guardian 6, works wonderful in kitchen :D my wife actually prefer that over her henkles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I was thinking it was a G5/G6. And yeah I totally agree. I have a Guardian 5, great 3V slicer. The handle scales have actually grown on me too, it's hard not to like the knife with the way it performs, etc...but I do like the way they updated the scales on the newer ones recently.

Doing some tinkering on a couple pivots and laid the knives on a glass table last night. Walked by when the light was just right and the bevels caught my eye.

d325392b223881ce28e19be04cfa41fe.jpg

Beauties, both of them. The Wharnie bevel really caught the light just right

Doing some tinkering on a couple pivots and laid the knives on a glass table last night. Walked by when the light was just right and the bevels caught my eye.

d325392b223881ce28e19be04cfa41fe.jpg

This one was done on a belt and finished w/ a leather belt w/ compound... Here is the normal shot

IMG_20170117_172313-X2.jpg
IMG_20170117_172254-X2.jpg

It is interesting how angles and lighting affect the look! In this one, to the naked eye, it is not nearly as 'brilliant' as those that I do w/ the wicked edge (which are near perfect mirrors when compared to this) although it is still super sharp and looks good and clean. Here are the fine, 6um scratches left from the last belt used...

IMG_20170117_171616-X2.jpg
IMG_20170117_172413-X2.jpg

Back