• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Super Puuko - luxury edition - 'The ancient' (SOLD)

BogdanS

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello my dear brothers,

This luxuri 'super puuko' as i call it, is now up for sale upload_2020-2-23_13-7-58.gif;)

First of all i call it 'super puukko' because it has a tougher blade for more psychical comfort in power cutting and a little over sized handle for a better, safer grip; it's a Beaver on steroids even if it's dimensions don't betray it upload_2020-2-23_13-7-58.gif:)

It does not need a long description as it is by itself a simple and exclusive knife and it's composition speaks for itself. The blade is made out using O2 core San Mai steel and features a crazy sharp scandi grind. The handle is a luxurious combination of ancient 10 000 YO stab mammoth molar and bog oak fitted together with shiny buffed brass hardware. A touch of aggressivity was added through the thin red v fiber liner.

Overall it is app 6.7" with an app 2.95" blade.

We set the price to be quite affordable in order for anyone to be able to own a luxury piece without shooting their wallet upload_2020-2-23_13-7-58.gif. So this will sell for SOLD usd (please add 35 usd for a nice vegetable tanned thick ox leather sheath or 55 usd for the same sheath but hand painted to match the theme also by my lovely wife ;)- on request).

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

pko11.jpg
pko22.JPG

Last edited:
Back