Super Roadhouse

arceface1

Gold Member
Caught the bug again.
Super Roadhouse BTS in da house!!!

87SRu2y.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry ladies and gents.

Took a second to figure out how to post photographs.

But alas!

I have figured it out.

arceface1, I'm right there with you. The Super Roadhouse in this pic just arrived today from a BF member here.

Like other Emerson models, the Roadhouse isn't in-stock at readily ascertainable resellers but they do pop up here and there.

Emerson Super Roadhouse, Roadhouse and Super CQC-7.jpgEmerson Super Roadhouse.jpg

Oh very nice I saw that one with the flag when it was posted but it was at 1 am and I was really sleepy. I would of jumped on it otherwise. I am happy with the new Super CQC-7 I managed to find though,

I've had (and have) a bunch of Emersons and while the CQC-7 is iconic and very popular, I always thought that the Super CQC-7 was a much more useful size. Mine is the hard chrome coating used for a short time and it is a good user. I'm just a sucker for the Roadhouse.

Ah yes I had one of the 2004 CQC-11s with hard chrome finish, It was unique among all the Emersons I have had before.

I've had (and have) a bunch of Emersons and while the CQC-7 is iconic and very popular, I always thought that the Super CQC-7 was a much more useful size. Mine is the hard chrome coating used for a short time and it is a good user. Ernie once told me that the chrome coating was harder than the blade steel it protected.

I'm a sucker for the Roadhouse.

The CQC-11 is a 2005 while the Super 7 is a 2004.

CQC-11 and Super CQC-7.jpg

I have a question, does the super CQC-15 exist? I saw someone have that listed as a trade option on the exchange and it got me excited. Well I googled it and found nothing. I just really like the bigger Emersons. I am thinking about getting a Tiger next since they are back on Emerson's website.

Back