SuperBen Tuesday! 12/30/14

It's the last Tuesday of 2014! We've got a sweet little hidden tang hiking buddy for you today. Because of a couple of glue lines where the blade meets the inner handle we are considering this one a dud. But hopefully you won't hold that against us!

2014 1230 01 - Hiking Buddy with Terracotta burlap over natural with white pinstripes, Hidden Tang, mosaic pin, convex on 1/8" spalted 01 steel - $270 (no charge for hiding that tang, a smooth savings of $50).

For payment we are requesting that you pay directly to the GoFundMe account - This simplifies things for us quite a bit!! Please put a note in when you do (after confirmation here) and we'll ship the knife out as usual.

http://www.gofundme.com/Bens-Fight-against-TSC

IMG_8607-vi.jpg

IMG_8608-vi.jpg

IMG_8609-vi.jpg

IMG_8610-vi.jpg

Sharp enough to cut cork!

Thanks everybody. Happy New Year!

Sweet! Any chance of doing one of these in the CPM154 with the green micarta in the future? My camera really liked that first one and would love to take one on dates here in the mountain streams and waterfalls ;)

It's the last Tuesday of 2014! We've got a sweet little hidden tang hiking buddy for you today. Because of a couple of glue lines where the blade meets the inner handle we are considering this one a dud. But hopefully you won't hold that against us!

2014 1230 01 - Hiking Buddy with Terracotta burlap over natural with white pinstripes, Hidden Tang, mosaic pin, convex on 1/8" spalted 01 steel - $270 (no charge for hiding that tang, a smooth savings of $50).

For payment we are requesting that you pay directly to the GoFundMe account - This simplifies things for us quite a bit!! Please put a note in when you do (after confirmation here) and we'll ship the knife out as usual.

http://www.gofundme.com/Bens-Fight-against-TSC

IMG_8607-vi.jpg

I'll take it.

Well...that escalated quickly...in like a minute or leas :) Nice score Kris! I love the way these feel in hand.

Pretty sure we can get the knife in the box already heading your way today with last Friday's catch. Thanks Kris!

Sweet! Any chance of doing one of these in the CPM154 with the green micarta in the future? My camera really liked that first one and would love to take one on dates here in the mountain streams and waterfalls ;)

Might as well make two while your at it. :D

Pretty sure we can get the knife in the box already heading your way today with last Friday's catch. Thanks Kris!

Awesome! Funds sent to Ben's GoFundMe account. Thanks to the Fiddleback Crew for doing this!

Nice score Kris! If that is a "dud", it is the nicest one that I have seen.

Congratulations!

Phil

This knife feels incredible 'in hand'. Congrats Kirk .. that's one heck of a Hiking Buddy.

Back