• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Surefire 6PX for sale*Price Reduced*

I have two of these for sale. They are the 320 lumen model with the single function momentary on/twist to stay on tailcaps.

One is brand new - I just took it out of the package, tested to confirm that it works and then tossed it in a gear bag. $50 shipped CONUS.

One is lightly used - $40 shipped CONUS.

$85 for the pair shipped CONUS.

These are great lights. However, I have nerve damage in my left hand and have limited feeling in those fingers. The texture of these lights makes them very difficult for me to use in conjunction with a pistol as a result. (They work fine in a "normal" hand - I can used 'em perfectly well with my right hand.)

Please note: These will ship Priority Mail and it is illegal to ship lithium batteries thru the USPS, so these lights will come without batteries. Please PM with any questions. Please post an "I'll take it" and specify which one you want to buy (unless you want both). Thank you!

Last edited:
Back