• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Surefire M952 KIT01, Streamlight M-6 and P60 style LED bulbs

randucci

Stag pocket/slip joint collector
Platinum Member
I have a couple items listed below that are extras, so they are offered for sale. Not looking for any trades right now thanks. I can take PayPal or USPS money orders. USA sales only.

Surefire M952 KIT01, package has been opened, but doesn't look to have been used. It has the original P90 bulb plus a LED that is installed. The FM63 detachable filter has only a opaque filter installed in the flip up cover. The kit also has a A.R.M.S. #17 Sri-Lock mount attached. There are no marks on flashlight or mount. $140. SOLD!

Streamlight M-6 Tactical laser and illuminator, 90+ lumens LED, has been mounted, but only turned on a couple times. $100.

Sportac P60 style LED drop in replacement lights. CREE XP-L V5 1175 lumen LEDs. These are for 6P, 9P, 6Z, C2, C3, M2, G2, G3 or other 2 or 3 CR123A aluminum P60 bodies. $15 ea or 2 for $25. Both SOLD!

(4) Surefire P60 incandescent lamp Assemblies, all for $15. SOLD!
(1) Surefire P61 incandescent lamp Assembly, $5 SOLD!

DSC_0707.jpg DSC_0708.jpg DSC_0709.jpg DSC_0710 3.jpg DSC_0705.jpg DSC_0706 2.jpg

Last edited:
Eill take both
Sportac P60 style LED drop in

motorcycle_cop, your inbox is full, I couldn't PM you. Send me a message and I'll give you my PP address if that is how you want to pay.

Hi I'm interested do you know if it's a malkoff led conversion and what is the lumin output .
Please Pm . Thanks Joe

Hi I'm interested do you know if it's a malkoff led conversion and what is the lumin output .
Please Pm . Thanks Joe

Are you referring to the Surefire? The lamp just says: "Super bright R2" on it, I don't know the output, it is how I got it.

I did a google search and the led looks like a 2010 Chinese drop in , would you do $125 shipped and I would cover the pp fee. Thanks Joe

I did a google search and the led looks like a 2010 Chinese drop in , would you do $125 shipped and I would cover the pp fee. Thanks Joe

Hi, I don't see a email for you or can PM you, please contact me at: randucci1@comcast.net

Tim

Last edited:
Back