Survival knife for the Outback

You know, not usually attracted to this style of knife, but I can see me buying one pretty soon. Nice work!!

They look good.
I don't want to rain on your parade but the talon hole is patented by Jerry Busse,
have you talked to him about using it in your design ?

Doug

Look like nice knives. What blade steel did you use?

They look good.
I don't want to rain on your parade but the talon hole is patented by Jerry Busse,
have you talked to him about using it in your design ?

Doug
How can somebody put a patent on a drilled hole?

Hello!

Nice looking knives!

Regards,
Alex

PS: that Trademark thing is reason enough for me to never ever buy a Busse, btw

Good looking Bushies mate. They look pretty tough! Are you going to the Sydney International Knife show next year in August?
I reckon they would go like smoke in a gale.
Cheers Keith

PS: that Trademark thing is reason enough for me to never ever buy a Busse, btw

To each their own. A company choosing to trademark a unique feature (eg not just a functional feature like a lanyard hole) which is used to identify the brand is pretty common (just ask spyderco). Defending a brand to prevent confusion is also SOP - not just this one company pushing others around.

do they also have a patent On using up four pages for their ugly advertisements in blade magazine? Nobody else does that so it must be the case! :yawn:

your knives look like tough workers. Do you wrap all of them?

do they also have a patent On using up four pages for their ugly advertisements in magazines? Nobody else does that so it must be the case! :yawn: the first drill the holes I saw were on crawford knives.

I too am not usually drawn to these types of knives but think I'll be jumpin' on the wagon for one of yours. I love the yeller one.

Best grab one soon before you're forced to cease and desist using that trademarked, patented ,whatever, it is hole. These will be instant collectibles!

Back