Survival knife ?

07e03473bdb9fe1c3de646cf262df57f_anchorman-2-brick-meme-anchorman-2-memes-brick_400-293.jpeg

I have no idea what's going on in this thread :popcorn:

Yeah, extremely excited to see some pics, specs, details, anything and everything. I pulled out a bunch of knives and weighed them. This at 12 oz is going to be a dream.

Really excited with all the sweet handle options too.

Yeah, extremely excited to see some pics, specs, details, anything and everything. I pulled out a bunch of knives and weighed them. This at 12 oz is going to be a dream.

Really excited with all the sweet handle options too.

Lorien? Wheres that review dude?

I dont pay you to sit on your ass..

Also, have you changed your mind about selling that LC in A2 to me?

Lorien? Wheres that review dude?

I dont pay you to sit on your ass..

Also, have you changed your mind about selling that LC in A2 to me?

Lol!
I'm actually trying to get back all the protos I stupidly gave away or traded- my fk will be coming home soon to join its mates and I plan on keeping them all together for my kid, since I don't have much worth leaving behind. So, sorry, no proto for you!

but, I will give you a little video for now. Nothing special, but better than nothing :)

Thanks Lorien Lorien

I gotta ask..And I understand every pattern has a different purpose and place.. what is your favorite knife that you designed for CPK so far?

Lol!
I'm actually trying to get back all the protos I stupidly gave away or traded- my fk will be coming home soon to join its mates and I plan on keeping them all together for my kid, since I don't have much worth leaving behind. So, sorry, no proto for you!

but, I will give you a little video for now. Nothing special, but better than nothing :)

lame.jpg

It may be lame but it gives an idea on how tough it is, looking forward to the real thing, maybe August?

Thanks Lorien Lorien

I gotta ask..And I understand every pattern has a different purpose and place.. what is your favorite knife that you designed for CPK so far?

well, they're all designed for different things, so it's like comparing apples to oranges for me in many ways

the new one was one of the most difficult to design, and I feel like I was only able to overcome the most problematic design aspects because of Nathan's capabilities. I really don't think there is a production knife currently available on the market that will be able to outmatch this one, so maybe it's my favourite?

then again, when I compare the other models to everything else I'm aware of that's currently available, I don't see much that can compete. Most of that has to do with Nate's fastidiousness wrt heat treatment, and to the other details that make all the difference

I guess you could say that my favourite CPK is the one that's not yet been made- it's the reaching toward something better that imbues me with the passion for the next, best thing

so shamed i didn't get in on this.

that knife look awesome in the video.

looks like i'm relegated to the secondary market

I need more action shots Lorien, Kinda like this:rolleyes:
6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f361ed28970b-700x468.jpg o_O
I also find this is a good way for someone else to test a knife:eek:
Bjorn-Alexander-Ludwig-has-a-Revenant-moment-cr_-Steve-Wilkie-1024x683.jpg

Last edited:
Any updates on timing? Are we still looking at mid-July for the first ones to start shipping?

Back