SURVIVE! Beverages

Nice idea with the cork collection!

Funny about hangovers. It sounds like my favorite brands have adverse affects you. Bourbon only ever makes me feel good, but a modest amount of tequila really makes me pay the morning after.

Awesome birthday present from the wife!

Don't you know it about the wife. She's a keeper, for many reasons.

I didn't know Crown did a rye. I do like regular CR so I will have to try that, thanks :thumbup: I keep seeing the Glenfiddich on the shelves......someday.....

If there is a "Total Wine" superstore anywhere around you, they generally have good prices, on both of those. The Crown Royal Rye became one of my favorites immediately. And the Glenfiddich 12 yo is no slouch. Extremely good, IMO.

There's some good lookin liquor in here! One of my favorites of all time, Black Maple Hill and some home made black tail venison salami. If anyone comes across some BMH, get one for you and one for me, I'll happily pay pal/square cash you!

X7eSfeU.jpg

Just a reminder that there should be plenty of snow over the next few months to make jeagerballs with! It also works really well with ginger ale. Start off mixing them light and strengthen to desired taste

Silver! 8 o'clock is pretty good coffee isnt it?

In the winter I like to drink Jaegermeister.

When it snows, I make a snow ball, stuff it into a glass, saturate it with jaegermeister amd the fill the glass with coke. It tastes like a coke slurpee!

I finally got into coffee last yr... picked this guy up to try when filling out some paperwork :
3d2eea3e87e027ad39872d9137400f3c.jpg

No pics to post but I have an interesting drink that I created and drink ALL the time. Mountain Blast PowerAde and Grey Goose Vodka. 50/50 mix on the rocks. Smooth as hell and keeps the electrolytes up so no hangovers.

Don't laugh but I call it the "Hale Storm". Ironically, I created it long before my foray into the knife world and my now used forum name.

No pics to post but I have an interesting drink that I created and drink ALL the time. Mountain Blast PowerAde and Grey Goose Vodka. 50/50 mix on the rocks. Smooth as hell and keeps the electrolytes up so no hangovers.

Don't laugh but I call it the "Hale Storm". Ironically, I created it long before my foray into the knife world and my now used forum name.

Thats awesome! In college i bought a bottle of americanized absinthe (thinking it would be just too cool) but it sucked... so i kept trying to make mixed drinks with it including one called "the blizzard" witch was just absinthe blue curacao and enough club soda to make it tolerable... your weather themed drink sounds much better!

Russell's Reserve Rye 6 year is a great drink at a reasonable price point around $30.

Hibiki 12 year is my current favorite Japanese whisky but has a quite a higher price point.

I wanted to confirm that Riz still has me going on Eight O'clock before heading to work. I'll comment more later, nice stuff in this thread!

TP3jiNy.jpg

The 8'Oclock is good stuff. my pops and I have been drinking it for years

The 8'Oclock is good stuff. my pops and I have been drinking it for years

Yes!

Dudes, I'm really liking these home recipes! Bourbon has been my go to lately.

OBX, you call that a messy desk? I could take pics of mine at home and work that would absolutely blow your mind :D

My favorite coffee is New Mexico Piñon. I'll drink just about any coffee. But if I'm buying the beans myself, I only buy that.

Hibiki 12 year is my current favorite Japanese whisky but has a quite a higher price point.

Hibiki and Nikka are both amazing! I've had several Japanese whiskies and they've all been great.

f91bb3087510a731c51e5caf61c53af9.jpg

The Old Bardstown was a really good but hard to find bourbon, I think the Tullamore Dew Phoenix might be the best thing I've tried in a good long while. Definitely the best Irish I've had.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back