• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Survive! Deserves A Permanent Post In The Hall Of Shame

Oh the fanboys still defend the awful practice at Survive Knives. 7/7 were going to ship by end of this and that and excuses kept coming. Then we got our crap together so all knives will be done by the end of the year. Not one knife has been completed. Nope I wasn't duped into sending cash. Everyone should write the BBB, FTC, AG and others. They are laughing their way to the bank. They are an LLC now so you wont get your money back if they run. You can sue for the expense of equipment if they don't hock that off and lie and say we had to in order to keep afloat. After all a knife company with no people or equipment is how they plan on running their company. They hinted they are leaving but no return date. There won't be one unless it is a new scam of some kind. Scum is too good of a word for what they did to the people.

The blackscoutsurvival guy banned me from his Instagram the other day for asking if S!K had corrected their timing issues when he posted a picture of their collaboration knife.

I emailed him and he said I was banned for “defamation” for asking that question.

He needs a dictionary. Lol
I had a spat with him too. He said it was all lies and you could get this and that but he gets free knives. Ask for a refund they keep saying to the people who had their deadlines missed or you were never told a completion date even when they say it should be by this time. They are scam artist and Guy's statement about his feelings getting injured by being called a ponzi artist is a joke. Look at the thousands of people who had their trust in him and were lied to over and over. I don't care what Guy or Ellie say because I know it is a lie. Lips about to move then it is a lie. Fingers typing to people it is a lie. Returning to do GSO in smaller batches is a lie too. Taking the millions they made from scamming people to go their home in ID is the truth because they haven't said it yet? Guy states he doesn't have time with friends and family when he takes month long vacations and months where nothing is produced, and 4 day work week is an insult to the thousands who work 6 days a week just to get scammed by him. I won't be ordering anything from BS Survival guy either.

If you go look at the recent videos there are tons of likes and people saying they are ordering knives again. Wow.

The blackscout survival guy is a douche.

I started machining 2 years ago and have made things 50times more complicated then those fucking things.

Having 3 holes in the handles not match is like basic machining. Like basic as F machining.

I do understand some of the production misses but they are literally things you should have learned in 2 months of machining.

They are not really production misses due to machining. I'm not even a machinist but have worked around high speed production lines for many years and can tell you they're using that as an excuse. Assume that everything they say is a lie.

I had a spat with him too. He said it was all lies and you could get this and that but he gets free knives. Ask for a refund they keep saying to the people who had their deadlines missed or you were never told a completion date even when they say it should be by this time. They are scam artist and Guy's statement about his feelings getting injured by being called a ponzi artist is a joke. Look at the thousands of people who had their trust in him and were lied to over and over. I don't care what Guy or Ellie say because I know it is a lie. Lips about to move then it is a lie. Fingers typing to people it is a lie. Returning to do GSO in smaller batches is a lie too. Taking the millions they made from scamming people to go their home in ID is the truth because they haven't said it yet? Guy states he doesn't have time with friends and family when he takes month long vacations and months where nothing is produced, and 4 day work week is an insult to the thousands who work 6 days a week just to get scammed by him. I won't be ordering anything from BS Survival guy either.

I am one who can say publicly without fear that I was LIED to not once, but twice by Ellie, live on the phone back in the day when I bought a GSO 2.7.

So the GSO 5.1 that I ordered May 2016 and has not began production yet what ever that means to them is now for sale and they will have it done by 9/2020. Okay let me get the CC out and see what it has to say. Warning label about Survive Knife is still taped on my CC about the possibility of being a total ponzi scam. Since nothing they ever say comes to pass I will consider it the truth and what Survive states a total lie.

Here's the latest bull****.

Current Production:
Idaho is starting to reopen and the workshop is getting back to normal. We are fortunate to have a small team in a large space and will continue to take steps to keep everyone safe. While the stay at home order did slow order fulfillment down for a little bit we still believe we will be able to make up for that as production moves forward. Click below to check the Production Schedule page for the most up-to-date information.
Production Schedule
The remaining GSO-7/7 orders will be getting packed up this weekend and shipped out early next week. The GSO-7/7 Factory 2nd orders will be heading out the next weekend.

After that, we will be focusing all finishing efforts on all existing GSO-3.5 orders.

Available Now:
The last blades from the GSO-7/7 production run will all be prebuilt to eliminate handle fitment delays. Those will be made available in regular batches, starting early next week. Though they are built, there will be a 30 day delivery window. This is because we are also working on GSO-3.5 orders and Ellie's time in the workshop is still limited.
As part of our 2020 plan, preordering is open for all models that are in production now. Availability is limited to what we have on hand so if you don't see a "Pre-order Now" button it is because all of the available blades have been purchased. That model may become available again if someone chooses to cancel their preorder. If you would rather not preorder, there will be a small amount of knives available at the end of each production run.
See all SURVIVE! Knives

What really chaps my ass is the "available now" knives. It states that even though they will be prebuilt before they are listed for sale, it may be up to 30 days for them to ship since Ellie will be busy. WTF? The knife is built, and then paid in full, and in 30 days you can't throw it in a box and get it mailed? Sounds like another lie/scam/cash infusion story to me. And you wonder why you're the scourge of the knife world on the internet?

They are going to pre-build to eliminate fitment delays but there could still be a 30 day delay? Makes sense....

Well am I the only one seeing that the date of completion went to date of starting shipment? Lets see if I send one knife to my fan boys then that would mean starting shipment wouldn't it It is about to be September and guess what no GSO 5.1. I must admit they word things like they got their act together but I know that it is all a lie.

They had a special “run“ of old stock knives a couple weeks ago. They were only available on the Facebook group. Just another run for cash. Why don’t they hire anybody? I know; they don’t have any money.

They had a special “run“ of old stock knives a couple weeks ago. They were only available on the Facebook group. Just another run for cash. Why don’t they hire anybody? I know; they don’t have any money.

It's because their MO is that Guy is a knife making, knife sharpening savant who does all the work himself so that way he knows it's done "right", and no one else could possibly ever be shown how to bolt handle scales from one company to blade blanks made by another company (neither of whom is Guy, the "maker*") and smooth the finished product over a belt-sander, and then sharpen it on another one. Making a fixed blade involves hundreds of ultra precise steps, and Guy's the only one who can get it done to Survive?!'s tremendously exacting specifications. Don't you know this? Come on, now!

LOL

* So, I'm sorry Guy, what the fuck is it that you do here again? Bolt shit made by others together? That would be journeyman work at virtually any other company.

It's because their MO is that Guy is a knife making, knife sharpening savant who does all the work himself so that way he knows it's done "right", and no one else could possibly ever be shown how to bolt handle scales from one company to blade blanks made by another company (neither of whom is Guy, the "maker*") and smooth the finished product over a belt-sander, and then sharpen it on another one. Making a fixed blade involves hundreds of ultra precise steps, and Guy's the only one who can get it done to Survive?!'s tremendously exacting specifications. Don't you know this? Come on, now!

LOL

* So, I'm sorry Guy, what the fuck is it that you do here again? Bolt shit made by others together? That would be journeyman work at virtually any other company.

"journeyman"? LOL. You are being generous.

They are going to pre-build to eliminate fitment delays but there could still be a 30 day delay? Makes sense....

Well first they have to pre-plan the pre-build with a pre-meeting, then prepare to pre-build, then have a pre-pre-build meeting, then take the blade blanks up a mountain to be blessed by a holy man, and then begin pre-building.

When you look at it like that 30 days is totally reasonable.

LOL

At this point, I think customers would be happy with just having someone answer emails.

Back