• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Survive! Deserves A Permanent Post In The Hall Of Shame

First those pictures are misleading and are reused. Take it from me who ordered a 7/7 and saw photos of them and got messages from them that they would be shipping in a few weeks, then few months, then a few years. I just can't seeing any of those in production models being done by Christmas but yes fans will wait and wait till next Christmas. Anybody notice that the you will have them by Christmas has disappeared on the 5.1? I guess they got all the orders they were going to get now it is the new Steel ruse.

Now what is up with the Magnacut steel knives being for order. Wow they know that steel is the talk of the town. Here is my issue everyone who ordered the CPM 20CV or others will get the upgrade for free but now it will take longer to get your knife. Remember the promise to get them by Christmas..... Well now it is "Expected" to be 1st of next year. No way in hell do they have enough Magnacut Steel to make a batch of 5.1 & 4 to go out and they folders that don't exist anymore either.

I was tempted by the headlines but I know this is another bait and switch. Really if you don't have the steel already for the knives that were to be made by Christmas in 20CV for your 5.1 and other models how were you going to get them shipped my Christmas? We are talking 4 weeks here before the mailing date expires to get it on time.

News Nugget: People are still complaining about not getting their knives. If anyone here is a member of their fans only page they should check to see if shipments are getting out or are people still saying it's been a long time but I will wait for the best knife because I never ordered a knife yet I always seem to be first one to post a picture before everyone else.

Looks like the GSO 3.5 orders have shipped out. GSO 6s shipped. GSO 4.5s are currently shipping in large batches along with GSO 12s.
6 years and 4 months for one poor sap that waited a very long time. Lets see 5/ 2016 for a GSO 5.1 just how long is that now and yet they have not started shipping yet but yall better hurry in 4 weeks you will miss the shipping date to meet the by this Christmas date. Oh wait that was taken down after more victims oh I mean people sent in money. Now to the Magnacut steel ruse.

At least 5. What a bunch of crooks. Same goes for their shills.
I was thinking 2015 at least. Heck it might be 2014. I recall the SK 12 & 10 ect that were suppose to reduce demand for the GSO and Guy would focus on the GSO orders and not take anymore preorders in and get it all done by the end of the year. I also remember all the fans telling me to be quiet about that bull**** and the lies they told to people to get them to send more money in. Oh I expect the Magnacut steel that is crazy expensive will never get sent in just like the 20CV & CPM 154. Think about it those knives are suppose to be done by Christmas but they don't have the steel for them yet.
Oh they have their rehearsed lines like the water jets are going at the same time or there were smaller batch orders. I will simply translate they are liars and hope you send in more money.

Pretty impressive. There are endless variations possible. Ooh we will give you this new steel if you wait longer, or a new heat treat or blah blah blah...

Rising up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive
They’ve been training for this moment for years, facing down keyboard Warriors and requests for refunds. They said it couldn’t be done, but Guy knew all along they could do it… he knew they could screw everyone all over again.

They’ve been training for this moment for years, facing down keyboard Warriors and requests for refunds. They said it couldn’t be done, but Guy knew all along they could do it… he knew they could screw everyone all over again.
In his heart of hearts, he knew, one day, somehow, some way, that despite all of the odds, rising above all the doubt- that he could find a way to blame it on someone else

Are there any other knife builders making videos blaming Lesko Brandon for their delays in manufacturing?

These fucking guys… it will take them another 6 years to catch up now… lol

Back