• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Survive GSO 2.7 --- SOLD

Never used, new in box condition. Survive GSO 2.7, this was a pre-order / starter and the invoice shows a date of 3/17/2015, received it probably a month or so ago. Lost interest while waiting, it has never even been outside. Put it on my belt once for about 30 seconds while I walked around the house, then right back into the box. CPM-20CV, camo canvas with tumbled fasteners, without the ferro notch in an OD green sheath with a black belt loop. Everything that came from Survive is included, please see the pics. Can take any pic(s) requested.

SSC_0045.JPG

SSC_0046.JPG

SSC_0047.JPG

SSC_0048.JPG

Last edited:
I pre-ordered a 2.7 as well, still don't have it. Guy makes beautiful knives but I will never order one of his again. The least they could do is not sale factory seconds that customers say they can't find anything wrong with before pre-orders are filled, very disappointing. I carry a GSO 3.5 90% of the time, love it.

I've had a 4.1 on order since June of 2015. It defiantly frustrating. They have a new guy that is good at writing back and giving updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back