• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Survive GSO 4.1 3v old spec and 4.1 D3V new spec BOTH SOLD

Nystagmus

Gold Member
Letting these two go to fund more. Prices are PayPal G&S and include shipping USPS priority.

Trades: Interested in most CPK knives or small sebenza/inkosi insingo folders.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, request for more pics, trade offers, ect...

Thanks!

Survive GSO 4.1 CPM 3V old spec: $SOLD
Bought this secondhand but unused. I have taken the scales off and put them back on, handled it some, but never cut anything with it. I think this is one of the earlier versions-the black micarta is a different tone than other old spec black micarta scales that I own. Great knife, but I have a user 4.1 and don't see myself using this one right now. Comes with black kydex sheath, but no box or stickers.

EbHs0YDl.jpg

ocVIrHbl.jpg

Survive GSO 4.1 D3V factory second: $SOLD
This came to me new and I have used it. I have made feather sticks, batoned some kindling, struck ferro rods (with the spine) and sharpened it several times on a sharpmaker. The edge is great, no damage, but needs sharpening. There is some cosmetic wear on the blade finish from use and I found some rust under the scales, but it is not pitting and also appears cosmetic. This is a great knife, with years of use left, but I find myself reaching for a different one these days. If you get this and don't like it or think I misrepresented it, I will refund your money and you can ship it back to me-no big deal.
S74gVNhl.jpg

fVuM6Ral.jpg

05eDgx4l.jpg

Last edited:
Back