• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Survive GSO 4.7 3V / NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a catch and release for me. Brand New GSO 4.7 in 3v, Black linen, black kydex, black oxide, everything that it came with will be included, $SPF$ SHIPPED. NO PICS. / NO TRADES / NO PAYPAL / US SALE ONLY / USPS MONEY ORDER ONLY FOR PAYMENT / PLEASE PM OR VM ANY QUESTIONS / THANKS!!!

Last edited:
PM sent. If you don't get it, please let me know on this thread and I'll give you my email.

Can't believe I was first responder - It pays to check the forum late at night! 😀

Wicked Sharp, I'm still getting the hang of this PM system. I will get that tracking number to you within 24 hours. Thanks a bunch.

ATTENTION TIRE-KICKERS!!! Buyers with zero (0) feedback will be ignored. Please don't waste my time...., or yours. I will sell this NIB Survive GSO 4.7 for $275 SHIPPED. PLEASE VM OR PM ANY QUESTIONS AND/OR COMMENTS. THANKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back