Survive Knives ! ended my quest for hard use knives .

Finally I seen a thread I wanted to reply to. I have the same experience with all top brands except busse. I've used my gso 10 to do all kinds of things some it should and some it shouldn't. It's hammered medium sized nail. Beat a sharp place on my tailgate down with pommel. Splits wood for fires weekly I beat it threw whatever I need to split/make fire pit sized. Have only sharpened it three times in like two years. Thing will still cut paper. When the gso 12 comes out it will be by my side 24/7 or not far away. Overall I'm just thankful to have these wonderful tools thanks to survive and Guy's beautiful mind.

Dat camp knife tho......

I'm really being sucked into Miller Bros, I can't stay away from their designs and hard use abuse vids. Their design and aesthetic philosophy is quite a bit different than Guy's. I can't imagine a more beautiful tool than a GSO 4.7, though.

Yeah that camp knife is awesome! Check out the Fletcher Hatchula 3 if you get a chance!
The Miller Bros knives are flipping crazy and those tests are crazy!
I'm with you on the 4.7! I haven't been this excited for a knife in such a long time.

Dude! I've seen pics of the hatchula II, but didn't realize what I was looking at. I love that type of blade, super tall and thick, not super long (like a GSO 10 or 12), but just beastly. Like an MBB M8.

Finally I seen a thread I wanted to reply to. I have the same experience with all top brands except busse. I've used my gso 10 to do all kinds of things some it should and some it shouldn't. It's hammered medium sized nail. Beat a sharp place on my tailgate down with pommel. Splits wood for fires weekly I beat it threw whatever I need to split/make fire pit sized. Have only sharpened it three times in like two years. Thing will still cut paper. When the gso 12 comes out it will be by my side 24/7 or not far away. Overall I'm just thankful to have these wonderful tools thanks to survive and Guy's beautiful mind.

Bennie!!! Great to see a thread you liked enough to jump in on. Now it's totally possible my childhood fascination with butter knives and electrical outlets is catching up with me, but what do people love about the Busse's?

Dude! I've seen pics of the hatchula II, but didn't realize what I was looking at. I love that type of blade, super tall and thick, not super long (like a GSO 10 or 12), but just beastly. Like an MBB M8.

It's impressive! USAMADEBLADE posted the photo and I drooled over it.
That M8 is a monster! I wish I had the cash to buy tons of knives!

Dat camp knife tho......

I'm really being sucked into Miller Bros, I can't stay away from their designs and hard use abuse vids. Their design and aesthetic philosophy is quite a bit different than Guy's. I can't imagine a more beautiful tool than a GSO 4.7, though.

I've been watching a lot of the Miller Bros vids lately and they've got some nice looking blades. The smaller and bigger ones. There's a video that says large sword or something and it's no joke. A monstrous sword!

I've been watching a lot of the Miller Bros vids lately and they've got some nice looking blades. The smaller and bigger ones. There's a video that says large sword or something and it's no joke. A monstrous sword!

Right on. Their swords are truly modern versions of weapons of war. Very cool. Out of anything of theirs that I could actually afford and use, the M8 grabs my attention, big time.

Yeah, that's a sweet one. Reminds me of a Busse ASH1. M10 reminds me of a Keffeler Silverback.

This was my exact reaction after receiving and using my S!K this season. It really is a hard use knife with great steal, wonderful ergonomics, and a fine edge geometry. I found flaws in all the other knives I have owned that kept me from considering them my "one knife to rule them all", but after turning my sheath into a dangler the GSO4.1 package is PERFECT!

Back