Survive! knives F1 (folder!)

I have to admit, that folder has some intriguing aspects. But...…………………………………..

Go ahead and pay in advance.
Just dont hold your breath waiting.
If you read the fine print on the COA for the Survive! F1 it comes with a caveat: "Holding your breath waiting for your F1 can be detrimental to your health."

wonder if I can get one of the seconds faster than those who paid for firsts and funded the run.:D

name f1 is trademarked isnt it? I expect f1 owners wont like this to much.

all that aside I wouldnt pay in advance or expect proper warranty response, but maybe they have changed?:)

Until they can 100% fulfill orders that have been paid for, they have no business selling another model. With that said, I am fairly certain they will need to take orders for these so they can finally produce the other blades they sold.

I also like how they have disabled comments on IG, they must know they'd be taking a ton of heat if they did take comments. Can someone tell them they need to flip the damn flag around when on the backside of the blade. I'm sure they're proud to display it's american made but they can at least put those stars forward.

I like the looks of it.

But with the poor history of the company failing to deliver knives in a timely manner I'll pass.

Just dont hold your breath waiting.
If you read the fine print on the COA for the Survive! F1 it comes with a caveat: "Holding your breath waiting for your F1 can be detrimental to your health."
So cynical. I have it on very good authority that all back-ordered knives will be individually delivered tomorrow on the wings of flying Unicorns, together with sheaths made of the skin of Griffins as a thank-you for everyone's patience.

Just saw the Survive! Knives F1 on Instagram.
It is a folder they have been working on for a while. Looks like a interesting lock. Nice chamfered corners. And the blade shape of the GSO 2.7.
I am stoked!
What are your thoughts?
TulqviU.jpg

gA00A4g.jpg
You can't be serious. What a joke....

So cynical. I have it on very good authority that all back-ordered knives will be individually delivered tomorrow on the wings of flying Unicorns, together with sheaths made of the skin of Griffins as a thank-you for everyone's patience.
I understand, that they considered calling it 'The Oinker' and the logo was to be a pig ... with wings.

I’ve already signed up to be notified of the drawing for an opportunity to purchase one of the seconds from the 2022 production run!

Sweet!

OP is from the Netherlands. I wonder if maybe he is unaware of the S!K shenanigans? This could actually be an honest question from an in innocent bystander who could have been duped.

Think the responses are starting to repeat themselves.
Closed.

vanadium vanadium

I'll open the thread, but if it turns back into a continuing repetition of how crappy and worthless a company we all know Survive to be instead of about the knife itself, then it will be closed again.

Back