Survive Knives Fan Group on Facebook

Sweet! Thanks!
Yet another way to spend time screwing around when I should be working... :rolleyes:

James Mortimer, not often on FB but something to now look forward to when I log on.

I'm not sure of the process over there Thunker, but it looks like the OP's last log in here was back in February.

Anybody know if any of our regulars here are admins there?

I'm not sure of the process over there Thunker, but it looks like the OP's last log in here was back in February.

I don't believe so. I think there are only 2 mods there and neither active here. Honestly, they don't seem to post a lot on Facebook either. I think they let in just about anyone who asks. I'm in their group and I never posted in this thread. They let in some pretty big whine babies who were quite vocal on the official facebook page. Just find the group on Facebook and hit the button to join. They'll let you in sooner or later.

If they pop in and prove me wrong that is fine, but I don't think this thread has much purpose anymore. If you're on Facebook you should be able to join just through Facebook.

Me! I've been slacking on my social media lately, but I will try to get over there tonight and add people. I will add anyone, I figure you get at least one chance that way.

Me! I've been slacking on my social media lately, but I will try to get over there tonight and add people. I will add anyone, I figure you get at least one chance that way.

Having no idea of the process, I did not realize that. Thank you.

Dang girl, do you really need something more to be keeping track of? Get those boys taking care of their FB group!

Back