Survive! Knives Heads Up

Riz!

Platinum Member
A GSO 6 showed up this morning! Go look. It wont be there long.

Last edited:
They don't make the thread. Guy and Ellie have to want to have a sales thread. I had a thread just like this and it was closed because they hadn't requested a sales thread. Yes even just to post links to the exchange. Sucks but that is the law of the land brother.

Damn. They probably have to pay for the sales thread.

I was just told they hadn't set it up that way and until they did we couldn't include any sales in their sub forum. I'm sure it will change once they go to the weekly sales.

Im not closing it unless told to.

LET HER RIIIIDE! I like the idea of this thread considering all the places GSO's could be sold and not everyone frequents all the various sites. I wouldn't be surprised if they ask to close it, but until then...

I was just told they hadn't set it up that way and until they did we couldn't include any sales in their sub forum. I'm sure it will change once they go to the weekly sales.
I've been assuming that their weekly sales will be processed through their own website.
We've been getting status updates here in BF whenever the sales status on the survive site changes, so I figured things would continue that way.
I haven't heard anything about exactly how the new sales process will work, but last I heard next Monday was the goal for when they would start.
We should be hearing something soon. :)

They definitely wont be selling through BF. I meant I wanted a Survive Knives only sale thread in the exchange for Bf members to sell on the secondary market

Does that 5.1 look like a 7/7 to anyone else???

It absolutely does. I actually wrote that on the thread, but then edited it because its not my sale. I hinted though by saying it looked long.

I almost want to message him and have him measure the blade. Aren't the 7/7's a GSO 6 with a choil?

Back