Survive! Knives Heads Up

Joe - that's one sweet looking knife you got there brother. You have GOT to be proud of that one.

I was the dummy that stripped my Ugly Betty, highly recommended not to mess with unless you've got better stuff than just the gel stripper to get it done.
!!! what did you end up doing with it? any update pics/narrative you can share?
pardon, I don't mean to divert this thread- pls link your work in a new/posted thread if you have one :)

Last edited:
!!! what did you end up doing with it? any update pics/narrative you can share?
pardon, I don't mean to divert this thread- pls link your work in a new/posted thread if you have one :)

It was last fall some time, I think pics were in the new 4.7 thread. It's still doing its thing, one of my favorite knives.

There is a 3.5 with extra scales on the exchange now. Pretty tempting actually.

Hey guys, I'm still on the hunt for a S!K 4.7 in 3V. I still have the CPK EDC in D3V for trade on it or I could just outright buy her from you.
If anybody has a S!K 4.7 in 3V, I'd love to talk turkey with you.

OK, I passed on the CFV with Brother Packerrat. I'm holding out for a 4.7 in 3V. Thanks for understanding, PR.
Well, I guess it's time to pull out the big guns.
I'm offering, as trading fodder, my 5.1 CPM in 3V.
It has two sets of scales. Camo and jade with a black Kydex sheath. I have the box.
Also, I still have the CPK EDC in Delta 3V to offer up.
Let me know what you have and hopefully we can strike a deal.

Last edited:
Geez, now a 4.7 in Cru Forge V
Both that and the 6.0 are still available, get em while they're hot.

I was thinking of picking up that 4.7, just for the Sagewood sheath! lol I wonder if anyone would buy that 4.7 for a discount without the leather sheath?

I was thinking of picking up that 4.7, just for the Sagewood sheath! lol I wonder if anyone would buy that 4.7 for a discount without the leather sheath?
Oh man, if it were a stainless 4.7 is be wheelin' and dealin' some kind of arrangement with you so I'd get the knife and you'd get the sheath.

The CFV is no slouch though. The coating really helps to protect it!
Right on :thumbsup:

Currently my only stainless GSOs are my necker and 2.7. I'd like to try 20cv in something larger. And I'm becoming more and more fixated on 4.7s so having one in a new steel would be sweet.

Right on :thumbsup:

Currently my only stainless GSOs are my necker and 2.7. I'd like to try 20cv in something larger. And I'm becoming more and more fixated on 4.7s so having one in a new steel would be sweet.

Hey SN, are you thinking only of 4.7 or a 5.1 in 20CV would interest you? PM me if it would..

Cheers,
C.

It was, after order two 2.7's I really don't want, I've spent my knife funds!!! Haha maybe I'll still be able to pick it up

I'm going to try and sell a knife or two

Back