Survive! Knives Heads Up

Hello you bunch of Survivors! These knives would darn sure help you do that.
I found a 4.7 in 3V that was slightly used and I traded my EDC for it. Woohoo!
That's where the problem started. Now my brother wants one. (Will the madness ever stop?)
So, I'm putting my newer 5.1 in 3V, unused, 2 sets of slabs, camo Micarta and Jade G10 with a black kydex sheath that has a black leather belt loop up as trading fodder for a 4.7 in 3V only.

As I said, mine is brand new and ready to cut or chop anything you put in front of her.

Thank you. But depending on what the other person has or doesn't have, it may or may not be a 50/50 deal.
That's one of those bridges that will have to be crossed at the time.

Also, I forgot to add, I do have the box, decals and emblem. Extra screws and driver.

Brother Chiral, I think I need to get one of these off of you and try her out. Going out right now. BRB.

Hey everybody, thought I'd give all a chance here first. My brother decided he doesn't want the 4.7 I got for him. He's eyeing my 2nd Gen Ratweiler since I have the new INFI one on order.
So, up for sale is an 4.7 in 3V Ugly Bett. She does not have any Kydex but is sporting a black leather dangler w/firesteel loop. Maker unknown on the sheath to me. Maybe you all can recognize. She has my personal favorite slabs, black canvas Micarta.

Now, if anybody would like pics or to talk nitty gritty, kindly send me an email and.....please....I cannot accept any trades on this one.

Last edited:
Withdrawn

Aplogies for muddying the waters, all.
Kootaga has a beautiful Betty with a great leather sheath- just out of my reach for now. GLWS!

Last edited:
Thank you Brother Packerrat. As mentioned, Betty is still looking for a home. :)

To provide an update - I have one Survive Brother considering and another on deck.

Last edited:
Back