Survive! Knives Heads Up

GSO 5 in 3V and 4.7 in cruforge v on the main fixed blade forum. They're bundle up with some esse, busse..

A couple of folks have been expressing interest in the GSO 4.7 in the FAQ thread.
The only way to get that knife is on the secondary market, so watch for posts here or in the Facebook group.
I think that patience will eventually get you one used, but Survive doesn't have the 4.7 on their production schedule.
Once Survive makes a run of the 5.1 they'll probably come back to the 4.7 as well, but I expect that literally every other model will need to be in production before they come back to it.
Edit: The cool thing is that once they come back to the 4.7 it will be in D3V! :D

There was a cruforge v 4.7 listed that I'm not sure ever sold a little while back. I sure wouldn't pass it up if I didn't have another 4.7. The cfv models are great blades.

Prices listed or not, do not advertise eBay sales on BF.
Post moved offline.
Apologies, didn't know there were rules against it. Just trying to be a useful member of society. Is there a link to rules so I don't screw up anymore?

Thank you so much, and have a great day!!

Not to worry. I know a lot of sites promote that sort of thing.

At the bottom right of every page, waaaaay down at the bottom, is a link called terms and rules. (It's so far down at the bottom that a lot of folks miss it.) That leads you to a page of links. There are two links that you should look at
site rules
exchange rules.

The exchange rules are more complete, so don't skip out on that, even if you have no intent to sell.

Not to worry. I know a lot of sites promote that sort of thing.

At the bottom right of every page, waaaaay down at the bottom, is a link called terms and rules. (It's so far down at the bottom that a lot of folks miss it.) That leads you to a page of links. There are two links that you should look at
site rules
exchange rules.

The exchange rules are more complete, so don't skip out on that, even if you have no intent to sell.
Thank you for that! Lots of good info I never would have found otherwise.

I just stumbled upon the site a few days ago and am blown away by the community here. Looking forward to uncovering all it has to offer!

A heads up, I have moderately used GSO 4.7 3V that I will be posting probably tonight on the exchange. Not certain what I'll ask for it yet. It's natural micarta and black Kydex. It was a factory 2nd and I posted a lengthy review in the sub about a year and a half ago, when they were just hitting the wild.

Great knife but I just don't find myself using it and have taken it along on a few trips only to have it sit in the pack. I'm mostly using more bushcraft/woods blades these days. I'd rather see it go to someone who is a Survive fan who will put it to use.

Last edited:
Going to post two knives later tonight:
GSO 5.1 CPM 3v that has been used and sharpened. It's in great shape.
GSO 4.7 CPM 20cv that has also been used very little and sharpened. It is also in great shape.

I'm not going to ask much more than I paid for them. Plus shipping.

Back