Survive! knives update

Dutchtracker

Gold Member
Save the Date:We will be listing items again on
October 27th!

The SURVIVE! Workshop is going to be closed this week.* Here is more information:Ordering will be turned off until October 27th when we will be back in the shop to make sure everything is going smoothly.We did our best to get as many knives as possible packed over the weekend.* Any existing orders will ship out next week.There will be no one here to answer the phone but emails will be monitored as we have time.We will be in Idaho looking for properties that have insulation, running water, a working toilet, and other useful amenities we've been missing out on.Follow along on our adventure!Copyright © 2014 SURVIVE!, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted to be notified about SURVIVE! product availability and other exciting SURVIVE! news.

Thx
Dutchtracker

Last edited:
No one wants to hit the salt mine on a Monday after a trip. Tuesday or Wednesday is always a better day to start the crazyness of work.

These SURVIVE! folks are some hard workers. I hope they're able to get a lot out before the move.

Thanks for all the communication, Ellie!

Does it look like things will stay on track from predictions in the October Friday update?

I can wait for the November update like everyone else, otherwise ;)

Looks they sold out of several models already!

Glad I was able to order a GSO 4.1 before they were gone again.

Looking forward to the new knife and also to the SK-4 coming back in stock.

El gato

Back