Survive! knives

Just got notice that my 4.1 2nd is shipping. It's been just slightly under two months. Can't wait! I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

COBRACOMMANDER

Whatever happened to the 4.1 Scandi?

They are coming. We have been working on a new finishing method and now that that has been settled on I need to get the rest of the spines cleaned up on them. Handles and sheaths need to be made and as most of you can guess, there is some backlog there. Once they are finished we will try to set aside some time to make a quick video.

Badey

When did you order? I have been checking every couple of hours for the last week, and they are always listed as out of stock.

We were waiting on more sheaths to arrive, which got here Saturday. I need to get them counted and will have them listed on the site in an hour or two.

My 4.1 2nd arrived. It's beautiful. I'll get pictures when I get a chance. Can't even tell it's a 2nd in any way.

I ordered my 5.1 yesterday and can't wait to get it. I did notice that they are already out of stock again too.

knife chop

Ellie, What's the status on the Survive! sub-forum?

Your guess is as good as mine.

crazyfingers

Ellie, What's the status on the rest of the GSO 3.5s

Most of the GSO-3.5 preorders are done. There are a handful of order waiting for the flat dark earth coating to be redone or for black canvas premium handles.

Back