• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Survive Necker II --- SOLD

Survive Necker II with serial number 14. CPM-20CV with green linen, tumbled fasteners with a black and OD green sheaths. They sheaves themselves are good but both belt loops are broke. The black sheath still has one of the loops, OD green both loops are cracked. This was a daily carry knife and the 550 cord belt was too thick. The edge was re-profiled to 17* per side by me on an Edge Pro Apex. I am not the original owner and I purchased it as new in the box. No original box, paperwork or anything else that normally comes from Survive is included. Can take any pic(s) requested.

SSC_0054.JPG

Last edited:
P.S, if you have to have paid membership to sell, if you paid you should go into your settings and update your profile otherwise a mod might shut your posts down.

Yes, I did purchase the Gold membership. I "assumed" the profile automatically updated.

Unfortunately, it doesn't. A mod will also put all 3 of your knifes in one thread, they don't like different threads from the same seller. If I can locate where the info is to update account I will send it to you.

Knife is SOLD and my profile has been updated. To the Mods, I apologize on the three different threads, we can go ahead and close this one if it would help

Back