SURVIVE! youtube videos 2.0

I think that each thread can only handle so much Bits & Bytes. A video heavy thread gobbles that up fast, I guess.

Someone needs to do a satire review of a 7/7 like that last guy, but wearing nothing but a red neck do-rag, a banana hammock and a scowl.

Someone needs to do a satire review of a 7/7 like that last guy, but wearing nothing but a red neck do-rag, a banana hammock and a scowl.

Your on Hoss!

Haha I may just do one but not in ballhggies I dont have a 7/7 maybe ill do the 5.1

I tried to watch, the guy is a buffoon. And that would be the most polite description I can think of.

I tried to watch, the guy is a buffoon. And that would be the most polite description I can think of.

Hahaha! That is one of the more family friendly words I could think of.........

His 7/7 reviews were so off they were funny. I tried watching a couple of his other videos to see if he was any better when he was reviewing something he didn't hate, but those vids were actually worse!

Ha! I don't even like seeing knives and bare feet in the same picture. Too bad that thread went down the tubes, you guys had a lot of good stuff linked there :(

I linked the original thread in my first post and I'd like to load that first post up with a bunch of videos, but does anyone know for certain if a thread can be overloaded with embedded videos? Is it better to just post links?

I've seen browsers crash, computers crash, forums crash but for a particular thread within a sub forum to crash permanently was a new experience for me! I don't think the embedding bandwidth use has much to do with, although I had mentioned in jest before!

I think you're fine to embed them Silver. I see threads with many more embeds than we had there. Just a weird glitch I'm guessing, and I believe Spark is working on another upgrade, gonna take some ironing out though before it gets done. Anyway, I'd say go for it.

I've seen browsers crash, computers crash, forums crash but for a particular thread within a sub forum to crash permanently was a new experience for me! I don't think the embedding bandwidth use has much to do with, although I had mentioned in jest before!
This just shows how little I know about it. If you said the ratio of gigabytes to troglodytes was out of balance I would have believed it :D

I think you're fine to embed them Silver. I see threads with many more embeds than we had there. Just a weird glitch I'm guessing, and I believe Spark is working on another upgrade, gonna take some ironing out though before it gets done. Anyway, I'd say go for it.
:thumbup:

I'll git 'er done, I just need to find a little chunk of time.

I've failed miserably at getting the old vids to this new thread..... but here's a fresh, new one!

[video]https://youtu.be/0-5HUjNaEw8[/video]

So did the process of I'm bedding video change recently?

Last edited:
[video=youtube;0-5HUjNaEw8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-5HUjNaEw8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Back