Survivor Pocket Dump!

There are a few of these threads going on in different sub-forums and in different FB groups. I think it is really cool to see what people carry with them every day and how it changes over time. I quite often find myself learning about and purchasing new gear after seeing someone else carrying it. Given that the people in this forum quite often actually use their knives and other gear (as opposed to just buying it to look cool... which I am sometimes guilty of myself), I thought it would be great to have an EDC thread here.

This is what I carried today. The GSO 3.5 was in my computer bag. (With the exception of when I fly, I always carry a fixed blade in my computer bag.)

y22tU2d.jpg
[/IMG]

My phone isn't in this picture, cause, well. The FNP-9 is a booger to get any extra mags or holsters for, I'll lose it for a Glock 19 someday. Just kinda sad, the thing shoots like a dream. If I get more mags I'll learn about some Kydex and make some mag holders. The USP Tactical it's setting on top of is a work of art, but this stupid state needs to allow cans for the real fun with it. It eats steel ammo like candy.

f4fcd40d76fd33789885cd2270e16edd.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't feel undergunned going around with 45 rounds of 9mm, and that big fat FN has never printed enough to get called out on. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Forgot the most important EDC item. Fail on my part.

9e444b996f8f5c742126a843ea248834.jpg

Last edited:
What light is that ncrockclimb? I've got a bunch of Fenix AA's that just don't want to die.

Guessing Maratac for fun.

For fun and blindness, somehow didn't see the logo on the side.

Last edited:
It is the limited edition S Mini Baton. The thing is tiny, but throws a ton of light. I have a couple of Fenix lights and think they make great stuff.

I've got some of the fatter AA Fenix lights because, well, AA. Their CR lights are amazing too. [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Gotta Love some CR123 and 18650s. I have a few Fenix NightSabers that I Love. My Olight is always with me so I bought 2 they were so cheap.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

....This is what I carried today.....

Leave out the wrist watch and sub a clipped SAK Pioneer for the PM2, and you've got mine. Although my Olight isn't the limited edition, just the regular S1 Baton. Love that little light :thumbup:

Copper flashlight ? Why ?

That's a Prometheus beta Qr. Awesome little light. I have one too, in black (they come in copper, and black ano alu). Super tough, and the best beam pattern and light colour temp I've seen on a small light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copper flashlight ? Why ?

Timi had half the explanation. The second part is that it has a moonlight mode that the other Beta lights don't have, which I use a lot. And the rest is because it's got an awesome tint, beam and picket clip. :)

Timi had half the explanation. The second part is that it has a moonlight mode that the other Beta lights don't have, which I use a lot. And the rest is because it's got an awesome tint, beam and picket clip. :)

Moonlight mode???

Moonlight mode???

The black and silver have 15 & 60 lumen output modes. The copper and brass have 1/15/85 lumen modes... I don't think the high mode makes a lot of difference, but the low mode is a great addition. :)

0d1b0b73926aa5f9876f964275af3bae.jpg

Olight
Spyderco
Citizen Eco Drive
Ram Truck
Samsung Galaxy S7

All good for a cool October evening.

Olight
Spyderco
Citizen Eco Drive
Ram Truck
Samsung Galaxy S7

All good for a cool October evening.

I really like that watch. My first "real" watch was a Citizen similar to that. It was not eco drive, but it was a Citizen digital / analog combo aviator's watch that I got in '90 or '91. I wore it for 5 years, but ended up destroying it while swimming in the ocean and banging it against a rock. I bet if I would have been more careful that it would still be working today...

Back