SURVIVOR - Pre-Order Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll reserve a spot for another one. I'd like one in green and one in black. Second deposit sent. Order created. Thanks. Jim K

Thanks Dan! Initial post edited for name. And PayPal has been sent. I really shouldn't but it is too much to resist.

Looking forward to seeing what the sheath you have in mind is like.

Went to order traker and placed and order PP to follow Thanks Dan for offering another one of your designs at a mass prodution price. I would like mine in natural and am down for what ever type you sheath you come up with.

'teacher" / Chuck P

GREEN Canvas Micarta
Order Tracker #08442 / updated with info requested

Order placed. $ sent via paypal for the Bushcraft and to cover the Pre-order.
Order tracker #08501 Natural Micarta.
Tom R.

OK, Allright Already. For cryin out loud you can the gun away from head now. I sent the money. Jeez!!

Tom B.

Thanks Dan I would like one green, one natural and one black. Total THREE! Deposit $77.00 X 3 sent today.

Kirk S.
ksjumpmd

Please put me down for two, one green and one natural. I'll take care of the paperwork tonight, Thanks

Please put me down for one in green. Money Order on it's way!
It will be sent promptly in the a.m

Looking forward to it!
David C. BF-396vette

Dan,

I hope I am one of the people on the reserved list. I know we spoke about this one. If not put me down on the list. Natural Handle to match my Bushcraft. I have been really,really busy taking care of some medical problems with my dad. I will get on the order tracker at a later date. I just wanted to let you know I never changed my mind. Man, I hope I am reserved. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back