SURVIVOR - Pre-Order Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, guys - got it updated!!!

Dan

I want in, please. I can't remember my pw (it seems like we had some issues with it last time) and will need to check it at work.

1 with green. Thanks!

"teacher" / Chuck P

Black Canvas Micarta

Order Tracker done / Order: 08523
Money Order will be mailed today with more $$$$ .....:D:D:thumbup:

Dan: I'd like two - one natural and one green. Thanks.

Order placed on Order Tracker and $154 deposit sent via paypal for two knives.

ok - list updated.

Thanks, guys!

Be sure I have your first name, last inital.

Also, which handle you prefer!

Lastly, if you order multiples, I need an order for each in the Order Tracker. Thanks!!!

Dan

I DO NOT see my second one listed. Post # 64. BLACK Micarta
"teacher" / Chuck P

ok - got it now. Will put yours down with the other one. :thumbup:

deposit inbound ,Green micarta put me down for 1 ea. Survivor,also placed in order tracker on your site ,thanks Tony

nuts, dont get on here for a couple days and dan opens up the flood gates. Put me down for a green one dan, i will get right with you as soon as i get back to AMERICA, thanks.

Dan,
Could you put me down for a green handled one. To match my Bushcraft!!
I am going into the hospital for surgery tomorrow. I will take care of deposit after I can sit at the computer again.
Thanks Bro!
Rick S.

Got voted down. The A2 also has the benefit of being easier to maintain consistency of heat treat in large batches.

Ok - got the list updated, guys - thanks!!!

comtt69 - I can get A2 in a large sheet...and it's about twice the cost of 5160. However, the heat-treat will be half that of 5160. So, it works out in the end. Make sense? Plus, we get 5% chromium in the A2 and the equivalent toughness of O1. With heat-treat by Paul Bos...it's going to be a heckuva great knife!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back