SURVIVOR - Progress Thread

Ok guys - I have a temporary fix for the Order Tracker. I can enter deposits but the date is incorrect - it'll show 1/31/08 for everybody.

Dan,

I pp'd you ($77) and chose green over a week ago. Should I email you the details of the paypal transaction?

Andy

I'm still going through and updating orders, bro. I'll get everybody. :thumbup:

I'm updating the Order Tracker first.

Then, when that's done, I'll update this thread.

Thanks for your patience, guys!! :thumbup:

Dan

Blanks are being cut out still....

Consider this:

The steel alone for this run of knives was well over 200 POUNDS!!!

David aka "The Waterjet Guy"....:D....has been working HARD to get these done for you guys....:thumbup:

But 200 pounds of steel.....gonna take some time...:D

And the shipping.....:eek: :eek: :eek:......my UPS guy is gonna be mad at me. :D

!

Dan

Just want to make sure I'm marked down as deposit-paid so I don't lose my spot. Oh, and there's another envelope on its way to you as of this morning, Day. :D

Warren

Just want to make sure I'm marked down as deposit-paid so I don't lose my spot. Oh, and there's another envelope on its way to you as of this morning, Day. :D

Warren

Same here. I mailed a Check for the deposit on Feb 4th but no updates. Are you still fighting the order tracker software?

yes - still working on the order tracker...:(

Dan, sent my deposit via Paypal a couple of days ago. Sorry for the delay, it had actually slipped my mind. Can I change my handle to natural? Thanks!:thumbup:

oh no, it's slipping off the main page! :eek:
just chiggidy-check-checking in to see how things are going!

Here's an update:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=539188

SurvivorUpdate1.jpg

:D :thumbup: :p

Dan,
I noticed that under the order tracker my deposit is shown as paid but it is not on this list. It that ok?
Joel

it's killing me too....! :eek: :eek: :foot:

I'm still grinding the 45s...

whew!!! :(

Dan

Hey Dan, do you have a backup list for anyone who may have signed up, but hasn't paid a deposit?

I missed this, but if there's anybody that bails out, I'd like in. Thanks.

-Joe

Sadly, there is no backup list this time.

I do anticipate having an extra one...but it will be put up for one of those first-come-first-served deals...and will probably go fast...there are probably a dozen or so that have expressed interest.

Thanks, Joe.

:thumbup:

Dan

Sadly, there is no backup list this time.

I do anticipate having an extra one...but it will be put up for one of those first-come-first-served deals...and will probably go fast...there are probably a dozen or so that have expressed interest.

Thanks, Joe.

:thumbup:

Dan

Well, I got pretty lucky and got one of the K-Uglies, which is much much nicer than you made it sound, so maybe I can get lucky and score one of these as well! :D

Back