SURVIVOR - Progress Thread

Boxing up all the PIF knives this morning...!

:thumbup:

Dan

I know that but I wanted a confirmation from Dan as to I am getting mine. I PIF back in Jan /08 but I am not shown PIF . Via order tracker I am paid in full on Page 1 no payment shown,I sent full amount instead of a deposit That is why the Question for Dan REF: post #358 & I never got an answer ,reason for my concern is all .

I know that but I wanted a confirmation from Dan as to I am getting mine. I PIF back in Jan /08 but I am not shown PIF . Via order tracker I am paid in full on Page 1 no payment shown,I sent full amount instead of a deposit That is why the Question for Dan REF: post #358 & I never got an answer ,reason for my concern is all .

Roger that! Didn't mean to intercept the message, just trying to help. We are all anxious. :)

JH

Hi Dan,
I thought I would check and see if the PIF's in the next batch shipped. I need to have my lady at home to sign for it. We have mail theft issues out our way, and mail deliverers that will stick a delivery confirmation package between the front doors when no-one is home.:thumbdn::mad:

Has anyone in the next 15 received their Survivor yet??

I need confirmation when Survivor #59 was shipped. I am guessing that boxing up doesn't equate to shipping. Let us all know when these shipped, I need to know when I should be home so the Survivor doesn't sit on my doorstep.

Hi Dan, I also need a tracking # for # 53. I'm paid in full. I don't want it sitting on the doorstep either. Thanks, Phil:)

I have pitched a tent in my front yard right next to the mail box. Being reitred, I'll be there waiting for mine when the mail man comes. :thumbup: :D

Jim - send me your address - can't find it.

I updated the first post, guys!

Shipped a bunch today - and sent emails for the others. :eek:

:thumbup:

Dan

I have an extra Survivor in Black Canvas Micarta - from an order change.

anybody want it?

I'm offering this first only to those who are already on the list (since none of those left have request BCM)...and then if nobody wants it, I'll open it up to the forum.

Thanks!

Dan

Back