SURVIVOR - Progress Thread

Grinds are done
Handles have been roughed out

I need to bead blast the handles, finish the spines, etch, sharpen, clean-up and ship!
(which on these knives is the better part of a day itself!)

And they're DONE!!!!

Wow...that took a LONG time!

I'm going to let this thread hang for a little and then close it up and archive it.

It's been a long hard road with the Survivor and I've learned a MILLION lessons about what to do and what not to do since beginning this.

Thanks to those who accompanied me on this journey. Your patience has paid off.

I do believe I'll be doing another run here pretty soon...I first need to just wrap my head around the idea of this one being complete.

Crazy....

:eek:

:thumbup:

Dan

All Survivors have now been boxed up ready to ship. Those that are PIF ship today/Monday.

Dan

What was the shipping method for these. I still have not recieved mine yet.

Thanks,

Bill

I haven't received mine yet either...............maybe they didn't make it to the Post Office.

What was the shipping method for these. I still have not recieved mine yet.

Thanks,

Bill

Several days later and the status is the same. I still have not recieved the package nor have I gotten a response from Dan about the shipping method. I know he has been on line here since my inquiry.

I am officially requesting that Dan put a trace on this package and please supply the shipping method and tracking information. If this was mailed from Arkansas on 8/20 or 8/23I would expect delivery to NC by now.

Has any folks in the last batch recieved theirs yet? I do not think it is necessary to email him directly with all the specific information but I guess I will try that as well.

sorry guys - been overwhelmed with the start of the new semester. I have a large pile of boxes sitting here ready to ship. Including nearly all of the remaining Survivors. With any luck, they all go out today.

Briggz & brizbane - you should be getting an email notice with confirmation numbers this afternoon. :thumbup:

Dan

All I wanted was to know something even if it is a delay. I was expecting these to ship awhile ago and when it did not arrive with a reasonable timeframe I feared it was lost.

thanks.

I apologize for lack of communication on the shipping.

Dan

Shipped a bunch today. :thumbup:

Dan

Everyone that was PIF got shipped last week. You should have received an email with delivery confirmation info in it. :thumbup:

Dan

Correct. USPS.com Click-n-Ship doesn't like your address/zip code. I had to handwrite the address at the P.O. But I did get Delivery Confirmation - the receipt is in my wallet. The knife should be there by Thursday even with the Holiday delay. If it doesn't show, we'll look it up.

Dan

resinguy - you should have already received an email by now with delivery confirmation. Let me know once your Survivor arrives.

Thanks!

Dan

Dan, how about a 11" survivor without the finger hole? I think that would be perfect! I would like to be in...

Back