• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Suunto Core And Maratac AAA flashlight.. Price drop

Gizler00

Gold Member
Maratac aaa Brass Rev 2. Bought this light new from CountyComm a few years back. Carried some. Has a little patina starting, but most of the wear is on the pocket clip.
Everything is here with is from new. I’m asking sold$ Shipped CoNUS PayPal.
First I’ll take it gets it.
u8vk87c.jpg

2nWUS8M.jpg

AjNBbgt.jpg

6MSBJkx.jpg

Maratac Aaa Brass TPF light. Brand new in open package. I purchased this from CountyComm earlier this year. Opened it to test and immediately went back into the package. Comes with everything you see. I’m asking sold$ Shipped Conus PayPal. First “I’ll take it” gets it.

GBZ7tka.jpg

ebuQqOW.jpg

psLob4F.jpg

Make offer.

Let me know.

Thanks
Mark

Last edited:
Suunto core elementum. Watch has been used but in great condition. Has a screen protector installed. I have a second screen protector that will go with it. No box or paperwork. I’m asking 75$ Shipped Conus PayPal. First “I’ll take it” gets it.

505dQNb.jpg

5Vez8iB.jpg

WwTjPUm.jpg

Please do not say you want this and then never get back to me. Seems the common trend lately.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Last edited:
Both lights shipped today. I sent both of you a PM with the tracking info. Thanks again

Back