Suzanne: spike cover order status?

Hi Suzanne,

Some time ago I ordered and paid for a Vietnam 'hawk blade/spike cover, through the website. Have sent email, no reply. Any word on when this will be available to ship?

Thanks much,
Keith

Keith,

I'll check on it immediately. I wasn't in the office at all today so I'll let you know in the AM.

I'm in the same situation Suzanne. I believe we had overlapping life issues and I had sent an email asking you to hold up on my order. If you can email me that'd be great and we can sort it out.

Ted Wilson

Have yet to hear anything, a few weeks after initially posting. Please advise regarding the spike cover, or (if necessary) refund procedures.

Thanks,
Keith Moore

I'm in a similar bind, Suzanne. I still haven't heard back from you regarding paying for the blade cover for my tomahawk I asked about in another thread.

I am also waiting for some word on my order. Have sent numerous emails and left many phone messages. Need a good solid date on delivery or a refrund.
Jay

Well, at this point the only option (since I paid using a credit card) may be to contact my bank and let them know that I've been the victim of fraud (non-existent business, charging me for a product that was never sent and possibly does not exist). At least they MIGHT decide to credit me the money after several weeks of investigation and waiting.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

There is supposed to be some trouble with the owner and various employees having medical problems. According to some other posts on this website, the company is supposed to still be up and running. However, not even getting a reply to emails and phone calls is extraordinarily unprofessional. I would very much like to have some kind of response from the owners, especially considering that they have had my money for six months now and all I have recieved was an email saying "more information to come tomorrow" two weeks ago and nothing since. So far, not very reassuring. :mad:

All the leather sheaths were finished up this weekend and shipping this week. Some that were different colors need to take an extra day but all will be shipped before Friday and everyone will be notified with their delivery confirmation numbers.

I apologize for not being here to post more promptly. Gasmonkey54, send me a PM or post your full name here so I can check your order. I don't know which items you're waiting on.

For everyone else, we are still here, we're still up and running and despite all the problems we're still getting inventory done and out the door. It's just been a very bad late spring/summer for us. Email me directly at owner@bmtomahawks.com if you have any questions. Since I'm in the shop and not the office it's easier to answer emails.

To someone who has "spam blocker", I've emailed you from 2 separate email addresses and went to the website to fill out the form to let you get my emails but I've gotten no reponse back from you. Email me with your phone number and I'll call you this evening.

Several weeks later. Nothing received yet, so apparently they didn't ship as claimed.

No tracking/confirmation number received. No refund received. No word, no email, no phone call, no communication. No professionalism.

Just my money gone, and my time wasted.

Mike,

I'm trying to look into your order now. When did you place it and when were you billed? They're filed by order date so that might help me locate it better but almost all the sheaths have shipped except ones waiting for other items.

Don't have my bank card statements here, can look when I get home if necessary. Date I believe was within the several weeks before labor day.

Item was ordered online using a debit card, through your website. Shipping address is to Chicago. Name as appearing on card is not Mike (see below).

Let me know if this information is still not sufficient.

- Keith

I received my sheath today. It has nice thick leather and fits my hawk perfectly. Thank you Suzanne

KEITH!!

When I checked we had an order for a Keith Moore but no M. Moore and I thought we lost your order.

You were never billed. We don't bill until we're ready to ship and you should see the charge on there on your next statement.

I sincerely apologize for the confusion. Again, almost all of the orders are in transit except for the few that had other items on them and they've been informed that we're holding to ship complete.

I will check the status on your order as soon as I get home and get you delivery confirmation information.

Keith,

You sheath will go out tomarrow. Yours was a black one and we finished it over the weekend and dyed it last night. It'll ship USPS Priority Mail so you should have it by Friday.

Please feel free to email or post here if you have any additional questions. We've been so slammed lately with holiday orders that it's hard to get to the phone.

More than 10 days after the supposed mail date: no tracking number as originally promised, nothing has arrived, and no communication regarding order.

Delays are not a big deal. Lack of communication is. What it chalks up to is a lack of respect, and possibly intentional deception/evasion.

In any case, this order is now withdrawn, unless you can TODAY provide me with proof (tracking number) that the item has indeed shipped.

If you cannot do so, I require an immediate refund.

If my card has not been charged yet (once I verify that), then of course we're done.

If it has been charged, and a refund is not immediate, I'll be contacting the CC company to file an unauthorized/fraudulant charge report. Don't imagine that bothers you much, and that's not my purpose. But they'll have my money back to me within 10 business days, and I can finally stop wasting time on this.

Keith,

Personal email sent so that I don't have to post here. Your sheath is in the mail via USPS-Priority Mail.

I did receive a personal email, thanks. Hopefully this will resolve things, and it arrives soon. (If so, I'll be quick to post here and report).

Back