Suzanne Vaughan - TKC

I have just been informed that Suzanne Vaughan TKC (The Knife Collector) shot and killed herself yesterday morning.

Karin Cowger also got the same notice from Suzanne's ex-partner, Carol.

RIP Suz

Very sorry to hear this. I always liked reading her posts when they came up in the areas I frequent.

I'll miss her here.

Last edited:

I only had a glimpse into the character of TKC through her signature ... which spoke greatly to me of the person. With respect and sadness, may I repeat it here ...

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Very sad news, my deepest condolences to the family and friends.

She will be missed.
ihasasad.jpg

I only had a glimpse into the character of TKC through her signature ... which spoke greatly to me of the person. With respect and sadness, may I repeat it here ...

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
What a shame.I didn't know her but I too loved her sig line.Thanks for re-posting it.
Condolences to her family.

I am absolutely speechless..I will miss seeing her posting across the forum.
Thank you for letting us know Neil

I hope she's found the peace she couldn't find here.

I remember when I was struggling with alcohol and she called me to talk me through pouring a 5th down the drain.

Oh, no! That's terrible news, I'll miss her. Prayers and condolences to those who loved her. :(

Such a loss. My deepest sympathies to her family and friends...

May she find rest in paradise.

She was alwjays so nice to everyone. She didn't know mw but I definitely noticed her posts. That is too sad. I hope her family and loved ones recieve all blessings.

Just terrible news, so sad.
What she must have suffered, who she left behind, what we and those closest to her will never know.

I see that she was on the forum just the night before.
It is easy to forget, this is a stark reminder, that forums, their associated hobbies, relationships and the like can provide a much needed escape in this harried life we live in. An unlikely bastion in the drama of life.

Back