Suzanne Vaughan - TKC

Sorry and shocked to hear this.
Deepest condolences.

Shocked at this news, very sad, my friend of 30 plus years was laid to rest just last week at 68 years young, Vietnam vet and they figure the agent orange did him in finally, hard to believe now that she is gone as well :(
G2

Once we talked a lot Suz and we shared a lot of our pain and our troubles. Last we spoke you seemed happy. I am so desperately sad today. We will meet again. Blessed be.

I always enjoyed reading her posts here and on CPF. So very sorry to hear of this and hope she has found her peace. Prayers and smoke up to her and all of her friends and family. :(

Smoke and prayers sent. So sorry her life had to end so tragically.
We exchanged a few emails over the years.

Sad news. This kind of end doesn't make much sense to me unless you have cancer and are suffering a long painful lingering death.

Thanks to moshow9 for letting us know over at CPF about this news. She was a longtime valued member there, and was always fun and helpful in her posts. If I had a nickel for every time someone would post "thanks bro!" or the like and she would reply back "you're welcome but I'm not a guy" with a wink... RIP The Knife Chick.

This is such horribly sad news. : (

My prayers and love are with you and your loved ones, Suzy. May your awesome spirit live on and your soul RIP. <3

Suz, I will miss you.
Known her for a lot of years(on line) and at other sites. I recall a kindness of hers....she sent me a new knife. I missed out on it because of Hurricane Rita. THAT IS COMPASSION.
I share this pain..... lost a family member to the same thing.:(

Oh man, so shocked and sad to hear this. Deepest condolences to her loved ones.

RIP TKC. My condolences to her family and friends. Very sad.

Damn. I never saw a post from her that would even hint at something like this. But being someone who has been on the edge of the abyss i like CM hope she found peace. Condolences to everyone effected by her loss.

I haven't spoken to her directly, but I am saddened by her departure.
My sincerest condolences will be going out to her loved ones, and smoke will be sent in her name.

Back