Suzanne Vaughan - TKC

Oh my God, no.

Wow. That is stunning, horrible news.

Class act...really, really knew knives, and a very nice person from the times I have chatted over the years here and at other sites.

I hope she found peace, and my thoughts are with her loved ones.

Just saw this now. I cannot believe it...
She was always super nice to everyone, loved sharing the hobby with new and old alike, explained stuff she learned to folks that were learning the ways, and always had a kind word for everyone. I'm going to miss the embodiment of who she was. :(
Rest Easy, Suzanne...

Oh man, I just read this. So sad, my prayers go out to her family.

Don't know how I missed this. Suzanne and I usually had opposing views of a certain maker, she was gentle and had a peaceful tone to her posts throughout the years. It deeply saddens me to hear this, It is a reminder that behind these screen names a person is there. May you find peace Suzanne. :(

I am trying to get in touch with T.K.C.. She used to be a frequent member but then dropped off a while ago.

anyone knows how to get in touch please PM me

Last edited:
So sorry to bring this up. You just have to live each day and be thankful for what God has fir us.

Wow. Spoke to her so many times about our dogs.
Had no friggin clue this transpired.
Damn.

Wasn't she the door greeter at her local Home Depot? Is this the sweet lady Im thinking about? I thought she was still active at the green forum??

I didn't know either. I do remember her posts. I'm sorry to hear this. Rest in peace Suzanne.

Wasn't she the door greeter at her local Home Depot? Is this the sweet lady Im thinking about? I thought she was still active at the green forum??

Tragically she passed.

She was a kind soul and great member. I’m sure we all wish we could have had more time with her.

Back