Swamp Comp Test!

We have applied two different clear coat finishes to a few Swamp Comp Wardens. We have salt water soaked them and dried them repeatedly. We are now using them as daily carries to test their wear properties.

So far, so good. We'll keep you updated.

I heard that you were up late and posting!

Are you still awake?

If so, head over to the shop and we'll kill off a couple of your Swamp Rat Cigars and destroy your unopened bottle of Year Of The Rat, Johnnie Walker Blue!!!

See that? I give and I give!!! I'm willing to give you the opportunity to give to me!

I am willing to smoke your cigars and drink all of your Johnnie Walker Blue!!! I feel like this could be a beginning to the end of the HOGs vs. RATs bloody feud that all started when I was viciously attacked by a trained assassin rat in front of the Waverly in Atlanta at the BLADE Show. Eric Isaacson ordered the Rat attack and luckily, Amy and Cobalt were there to witness it at 4:30 in the morning!!!!

Oh, and I saw the sample blades that you made with the clear coat Swamp Comp and I have to admit that they, do in fact, look killer cool!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

S
I heard that you were up late and posting!

Are you still awake?

If so, head over to the shop and we'll kill off a couple of your Swamp Rat Cigars and destroy your unopened bottle of Year Of The Rat, Johnnie Walker Blue!!!

See that? I give and I give!!! I'm willing to give you the opportunity to give to me!

I am willing to smoke your cigars and drink all of your Johnnie Walker Blue!!! I feel like this could be a beginning to the end of the HOGs vs. RATs bloody feud that all started when I was viciously attacked by a trained assassin rat in front of the Waverly in Atlanta at the BLADE Show. Eric Isaacson ordered the Rat attack and luckily, Amy and Cobalt were there to witness it at 4:30 in the morning!!!!

Oh, and I saw the sample blades that you made with the clear coat Swamp Comp and I have to admit that they, do in fact, look killer cool!

Let's Drink!

Jerry
Sounds like one hell of a night... Stay safe my friend you never know what prowls the swamp at night... Let's Ride...

Curious. Will these coatings be offered on the comp-finished Wardens that we've already ordered? Still hard to beat nekkid steel IMO...

Sounds interesting. But for my part, I'm not sure I want any kind of coating. I kinda have a hankerin' to see this thing patina.

Sooooo.....someone sprung a RatTrap on Jerry at half past four? A 4.5" folder from the Swamp sure would be nice...........

Last edited:
I've heard the new Swamp Comp Clear Coat works so well it will protect your liver...all they have to figure out now is how to apply it.

Back