1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swamp Rat and SYKCO Chat

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by Uncle Timbo, Sep 7, 2014.

1. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    I picked up a Ratmandu today from UPS, that I ordered a little over a month ago. I call it RATMANBLU. I won’t have this beauty for long... It is a gift for my brother, the best man in my wedding. I took some pics on the way home because that midnight blue was sparkling in the sun like nothing that I have ever seen. I don’t think I would have ever chosen this color combo for myself. Now I may have to put this on my must have color combo list. Check out the pics!!!! https://imgur.com/gallery/WrvO0Tc

Uncle Timbo and bikerector like this.
  2. Uncle Timbo

Uncle Timbo Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2005
    I see what you mean. I've always been a boring black/black kinda guy. Then strip her down to a ghetto finish. That blue definitely pops.

3. inkynate

inkynate Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Yeah, there's a talon hole... but this one's a dirty RAT. :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  4. bikerector

bikerector Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Well, if you want an sr101 version at a reduced price, I know a guy. That infiweiler is no longer for sale, however... it was listed for too long :D

Pics are all over this thread of that ratweiler, if you want to know what it looks like.

Time to get the citristrip out again.

Uncle Timbo and Hard Knocks like this.
  5. Uncle Timbo

Uncle Timbo Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2005
    BE - that Ratweiler still has a lifetime of use left in her. I don't even think you barely phased her.
    Check out the ELECTRIC DRAGSTER. Also look at her name when she goes down the track!

bikerector likes this.
  6. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    I think this speaks for itself...
    [​IMG]

7. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    I was planning to smash up some dead trees but I found the beavers have been active again so I decided to track them down the creek a little and discovered a few more trees they've been working. I guess me and the swamp rats have been slacking. Fun little hike though, and brought the new infiweiler along for the ride.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's a small one they took down a while back and a debarked floaty in the background.
    [​IMG]

Another bigger one they took down across the stream and way off of my trails. Tracked them in through the deer trails.
    [​IMG]

This one's been eaten half-way through the bottom again like the first one, before it went over. The one in the first was up for a couple months eaten in half before it came down recently. This one is eaten right behind the yellow grass so you can't really see it well, but I have a picture anyway. It's the best I was able to get.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And then just an active crossing of all sorts of critters.
    [​IMG]