Swamp Rat and SYKCO Chat

Back when Dan Busse was having a picture contest, I had my wife lift me up in my front-loader bucket so that I could lop off some tree branches. Love the DogFathers!!!:):thumbsup:

Back when Dan Busse was having a picture contest, I had my wife lift me up in my front-loader bucket so that I could lop off some tree branches. Love the DogFathers!!!:):thumbsup:

Pics or it didn't happen :p! I would like to see that if you still have the pictures.

Oooo, that stinks. There are so many threads around here with faded out photobucket pics. I know quite a few people that photobucket screwed over.

Yeah, I used Tinypic alot but they shit down completely and killed years of my pic uploads. Apparently they were owned by Photobucket. Wonder how longer Imgur will remain free...

Yeah, I used Tinypic alot but they shit down completely and killed years of my pic uploads. Apparently they were owned by Photobucket. Wonder how longer Imgur will remain free...

I wonder the same about imgur. It seems they are trying to get unto more of a social media situation lately ao maybe they will be advertisment driven instead.

Edit: apparently imgur makesgood bit if profit from ads as they have a huge amount of traffic, especially from male millenials, according to a couple different random websites I looked up. Going the way of social media and marking has been very good for them and their stability. Their ease of use was apparently the thing that one them over, and without competition from photobucket and the tinyimg, or whatever it was that was also owned by photobucket, they are doing really well. I guess imgur is also widely used on reddit which gives them some huge traffic. One website said imgur is in the top 50 for web traffic in the world.

Last edited:
I wonder the same about imgur.

Here's the concerning bit from their tos:

"...Also, don't use Imgur to host image libraries you link to from elsewhere, content for your website, advertising, avatars, or anything else that turns us into your content delivery network. If you do – and we will be the judge – or if you do anything illegal, in addition to any other legal rights we may have, we will ban you along with the site you're hotlinking from, delete all your images, report you to the authorities if necessary, and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on Imgur.com. We mean it."

FJ2naID.jpg

Here's the concerning bit from their tos:

"...Also, don't use Imgur to host image libraries you link to from elsewhere, content for your website, advertising, avatars, or anything else that turns us into your content delivery network. If you do – and we will be the judge – or if you do anything illegal, in addition to any other legal rights we may have, we will ban you along with the site you're hotlinking from, delete all your images, report you to the authorities if necessary, and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on Imgur.com. We mean it."

You know, I've been reading that several times this week as I think there are many people who fall into the "content delivery system." I wonder if that just doesn't get enforced much as the alarming content probably is a higher priority and keeps them busy?

You know, I've been reading that several times this week as I think there are many people who fall into the "content delivery system." I wonder if that just doesn't get enforced much as the alarming content probably is a higher priority and keeps them busy?

Yeah, who knows. Imagine the Photobucket debacle led to a huge surge of accounts for them and they'd probably think twice about pulling a similar move, but it certainly appears they reserve the right to.

Back