• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Swamp Rat Rodent Waki

For Sale $500 net to me PP includes a pretty cool buy brown sheath. Never carried or cut. Black blade and sage green handle. No trades please, I do not want to sell blade separate from sheath.

I am trying to get better pictures up, apologies.

Attachments

• All Photos - 1 of 3.jpg
    All Photos - 1 of 3.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 119
  • All Photos - 2 of 3.jpg
    All Photos - 2 of 3.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 109
  • All Photos - 3 of 3.jpg
    All Photos - 3 of 3.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
sorry more pics below

Attachments

• IMG_1179.jpg
    IMG_1179.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1183 2.jpg
    IMG_1183 2.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 72
Not trying to be a jerk, but you might want to read the selling rules again. Some of the rules have changed.

You might want to read the date of the original post
I did. Didn’t think (and don’t think that matters) if it is still up for sale. Besides, I couldn’t really care less. Was just trying to help the OP. Like I said, wasn’t trying to be a jerk.

I WAS at one point watching the thread because I was interested in the Waki and was hoping for a price drop. That’s the only reason I realized there was still traffic on it.

And it could totally be that I need to read the rules again... now that you... we... mention it.

I think the OP is gone. Don’t know how to look up if he’s still a member, but he “was last seen” on 1-1-2019.

Back