Swamp Rat Update

Sometimes it seems things move slow in the swamp. I know that more then anyone. I came from a world where success was determined by parts per minute or the seconds you could shave of a lap time in a Dirt Late Model... Then it seems I was airlifted into the swamp and dropped into and alternate reality ( without a Chute)... After I stood up and got the mud out of my eyes, I looked around and Ho__y Sh_t I was in a place I had never been before, luckily I fell close to a keg of Blackbeard's Rum... In the swamp everything has to do with quality and performance not time... We've done extensive research on everything in the swamp that has to do with cutting... (Teeth and Claws) During our search for the perfect cutting edge we made a remarkable discovery... I know everyone is tired of waiting but all I can say at this point is the wait will be worth it... I'm not easily impressed but I was blown away.... Stay tuned!!!!

Spy pic by drone...little blurry at full size; but the one of the dogs from the yard was on the move
m1H7yHv.jpg

Once the knives and treasure were out of camera view, these guys kindly posed a picture
ViyNDla.jpg

Last edited:
Back